TML forms the 3 stooges squad
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

TML forms the 3 stooges squad

Its official TML hooked up the 3 stooges....ohhh wait I mean made a new traffic unit. Good luck interviewing for GIU ...oh wait hook up...good luck with NRU...oh wait hook up. :/

Unregistered
    I don't think you would make it there. They only take workers there and people who are positive. The cities don't play that SHIT. Move along kid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its official TML hooked up the 3 stooges....ohhh wait I mean made a new traffic unit. Good luck interviewing for GIU ...oh wait hook up...good luck with NRU...oh wait hook up. :/
    Wow, someone is hating. Lol. I doubt you even interviewed. You sound like one of those whiners who complains for everything.

Unregistered
    I've heard nothing but great things about TML and Palmetto Bay. I won't lie I've come on here and hated beifkre but those places are well guarded secrests. No one is getting into those places that don't belong. I hear bureau rats are trying to get over to those places too so good. I can't blame anyone who goes there because they are appreciated by their command and community.

Unregistered
    I've heard nothing but great things about TML and Palmetto Bay. I won't lie I've come on here and hated beifkre but those places are well guarded secrests. No one is getting into those places that don't belong. I hear bureau rats are trying to get over to those places too so good. I can't blame anyone who goes there because they are appreciated by their command and community.

Wow... I guess they took you and your bad grammar. Wow!!!!

Unregistered
    lmao since when is getting hooked up a surprise ?

Unregistered

riiiight

I don't think you would make it there. They only take workers there and people who are positive. The cities don't play that SHIT. Move along kid.
    Georgito Perez, mijito, stay off the forums and go learn how to act like a real leader. You were a piece of shit officer, sergeant, lieutenant and now major. HB is glad you left, comepinga. Only Miami Dade would promote a fvckup that shot a cop in uniform. On second thought, maybe the department felt that the farther away they got you from the road, the safer other cops would be from your pathetic ass. Keep sucking JPs d1ck, some day you will make it to the big boys club. In the meantime, i hope you get stuck in Miami Lakes and not come back to HQ, not many people like you around these parts.

Unregistered
    Yea they like dem workers that be at the station for over half their shift and u gots to be short to be an ash tray for command staff cigars

Unregistered
    Haters will hate. Even though they will be the first to take the position if offered

Unregistered
    Georgito Perez, mijito, stay off the forums and go learn how to act like a real leader. You were a piece of shit officer, sergeant, lieutenant and now major. HB is glad you left, comepinga. Only Miami Dade would promote a fvckup that shot a cop in uniform. On second thought, maybe the department felt that the farther away they got you from the road, the safer other cops would be from your pathetic ass. Keep sucking JPs d1ck, some day you will make it to the big boys club. In the meantime, i hope you get stuck in Miami Lakes and not come back to HQ, not many people like you around these parts.
    Yeah that George Perez is a piece of shit. He's hooked up all the way up to the incompetent JP and his cabal of ****ing arrogant assholes. That guy is a disgrace to the department. How did he make it to major so fast?🤔

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast