Lmao - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lmao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ingram has already poked his chest out and asserted his authority. Please understand David that although you may have the rank you don't have any of the respect.
    What did he do

Unregistered
    He ordered his subordinates to go to Krispy Kreme and bring him another dozen jelly filled doughnuts! DI and AH are embarrassing jokes to the uniform!

Unregistered
    Anyone else notice that very very few employees "liked" the Facebook post of the undeserved politically motivated promotions of the 2 majors??? Goes to show what they think of your decisions thelbert

Unregistered
    He ordered his subordinates to go to Krispy Kreme and bring him another dozen jelly filled doughnuts! DI and AH are embarrassing jokes to the uniform!
    What happened? Was AH out of the jelly filled or the cream filled?

Unregistered
    Major Hobbs reports allegedly the suspect in a recent DUI struck a Sheriff's Deputy. The suspect was allegedly this and allegedly that. Is this your only job Hobbs? If Providing a news release now is your primary function you are an embarrassment to Sheriffs Office business. I'm not sure which is more apporiate pathetic or sympathetic!

Unregistered
    I still have yet to find it in our uniform policy the outfit the sheriff wears. Did you see the jacket and General strips on the sleeves?

http://www.northescambia.com/2017/01...for-third-term

Unregistered
    I still have yet to find it in our uniform policy the outfit the sheriff wears. Did you see the jacket and General strips on the sleeves?

http://www.northescambia.com/2017/01...for-third-term
    Thelbert Morgan will do and say as he pleases. How dare anyone question his authority! This place is as ****ed up as a Georgia road map

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345