Lmao
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lmao

Unregistered

Lmao

To all you goofy ass people who supported that retarded sheriff, how do you feel now??? Major Hobbs and Major Ingram. They got their raises *****es and didn't have to do shit to get them. Oh, I guess now you can truly say someone bought their promotions under Thelbert.

Unregistered
    This is a slap in the face to everyone who worked hard to get to where they're at, a really bad day for the office. Neither one of them deserve the promotion!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To all you goofy ass people who supported that retarded sheriff, how do you feel now??? Major Hobbs and Major Ingram. They got their raises *****es and didn't have to do shit to get them. Oh, I guess now you can truly say someone bought their promotions under Thelbert.
    What the hell is a Major? Did CS bring that from PPD with him? The last I checked we don't have a heiarchy with a Major title in it. Make some shit up why don't we.

Unregistered
    One couldn't pass the Lieutenants exam and the other didn't do so well without being given the answers. Now they've jumped everyone, no incentive to work hard now.

Unregistered
    The are designated as Major, because that's the adjective most used for those two. MAJOR suck ass, MAJOR kiss up, MAJORly unqualified. MAJORly unable to pass another promotion exam. Any other questions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The are designated as Major, because that's the adjective most used for those two. MAJOR suck ass, MAJOR kiss up, MAJORly unqualified. MAJORly unable to pass another promotion exam. Any other questions?
    I'm laughing so hard I almost pissed myself!

Unregistered
    Why even put a promotional process in place if you're just going to crush the hopes and morale of those who come to work and try hard by doing something like this? How is someone supposed to respect the rank of anyone above them if it's just handed to them without merit? Sheriff you can step up and admit you erred and gain back trust. If this festers watch this place come to a screeching halt. It won't be due to some reorganizational issue but directly tie to morale and two less than stellar sergeants being given something they don't deserve

Unregistered

Ok

I'm sad. This makes no sense. As sgt. they were umm. But now as a nevermind. I'm just sad.

Unregistered
    Why would you expect anything different from Morgan? Look at some of the past promotions he's made and it shouldn't surprise you one bit. Please don't think Simmons is going to be any better, he's a clone right now. Time to sit down and let things run their course. Obviously hard work means nothing.

Unregistered
    Is there any kind of attrition in the near future? The department is already extremely top heavy. Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Did the Sheriff just create an extra Chief slot and two new major slots?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast