Cos office reorganization hit list - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

c astillo cabcer

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If all the employees who ignored Lisa Castealio were shipped to Pompano, Pompano would need a new facility.
    No one runs anything by her because she is a "Title Only". She doesn't do squat, except when election time is near. It is only then that she becomes Martyr of the year and *****es and moans how hard she is working.

If SI bounced this mouth off the 5th floor, he would be doing the community and the agency a great service.
    She likes the sound of her own mouth, takes credit for EVERYONE else's ideas and initiatives. She is a nightmare.
    castillo is mad nowshe has to report to adderley, and has been cut off from the sheriff. 'angelo will set things straight once he becomes mayor"

Unregistered
    So it begins. It's not even swearing in day and cos people are falling like dominos. Lisa reporting to adderly? Disconnected from sheriff? Where's bob? Is he at the bottom of another bottle on his boat? Stand by for a newly named chief of staff and the director of cos who always bragged about having Sgt. Israel and Sgt. Adderly report to him. What was one of those stories bob? "I said that it would be nice to have a tv so we could see what was happening on the news and the next day Sgt Israel and adderly had a box in my office with a brand new tv inside" "Then I had to tell them that's not what I said" Lisa you've been talking bad about the sheriff since before the election. How he gets mad and yells hysterically at you and every one else because he's not taking his pain meds. Russ Russ Russ your colonel daddy won't be able to save you now like he's done all your life. Even when you were in the service you only got what you did because of his rank. Remember that? The rain is coming and a bunch of people are going to get wet

Unregistereddelusional

It hurts

Watching the numbers come in on November 8th must have been devestating for you. Your hatred for the sheriff is obvious. But, this is where you're dillusional disire for Sheriff Israel's failure lies. You hate the sheriff and all that he stands for. You hate the fact that you received nothing from him. If he fires and gets rid of all the people that you keep mentioning, nothing changes in your life. You'r still someone who received nothing, out of a job with no status, and Scott Israel remains the sheriff of Broward County. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Good luck in 2020.

Unregistered
    Retired and receiving a pension isn't anything civilian Russ

Unregisteredjisman

Great isn't it

So, we have another retired member who boasts about being retired, but would sell out his family to come back and work at BSO. Suuuure, I love retirement, that's why I'm so bitter and angry that nobody wants to hire me. Isn't it great, almost every person on your hit list is collecting a pension and making a dam good salary that you wish you had. And yes, even Diperna gets a pension. Now, that's got to be the killer. Just remember this, 73%!!!!!

Unregistered
    Is this Russes boyfriend ballen? Take the needle out of your butt or is this little Stephen? Both of you know absolutely nothing about me but you two on the other hand I know enough to know you are both useless and suck ups to the sack. My pension and golden parachute is just fine you dumb ass

Unregisteredipsy

But not

But still not back at BSO double dipping. Lol

Unregisteredtrepky

Insurance problem

Golden Parachute and doing just fine? But can't believe the sheriff wanted me out the door in 2012. How dare he, doesn't he realize who and what I am. And this guy Diperna who's been here for 5 minutes and is the xo to the sheriff? Who the hell is he. I'm paying a thousand dollars a month for medical and Diperna and Bailen have free medical from NY. I should be the xo, me, me, me. I was the greatest thing ever to come into BSO. Stop complaining, and go get s job at Coscto. I heard they have a good medical plan. It's probably all you're qualified to do, like the rest of command staff.

Unregistered
    Talk is cheap let's see how many of the predictions turn out come the week of his swearing in. Tick tock tick tock think I'll go to the beach today and see If I can avoid a sunburn.

Unregisteredexoense

Not to long

Don't stay out to long, you don't want a severe sun burn. Remember, that golden parachute costs you a thousand a month and high co payments. And, the emotional stress of not having the authority to call themselves BSO command. 😂😂😂

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast