Cos office reorganization hit list - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregisteredhahah

Let me predict

Let me make my prediction. Come next week Sheriff Scott Israel will be sworn in and Lamberti won't be.

Unregistered
    Well, Sierra 1 indicated that there will be some significant changes in terms of command. At least that was my takeaway. Are we talking a few retirements with outsiders taking their places. Or will it be more of an overhaul with substantial command being replaced/moved? I guess we'll know by the end of the month.

Unregistered
    So the 2 star cried so hard that they minted him a fresh star "didn't I do in Pusins and Rob for you?" LOL let's see what other things happen next.

Unregistered
    This is even more funny now. Another full colonel minted that makes three in as many weeks, adderly, harrington, polan....$163,000 per new colonel minted that's a lot of wasteful taxpayer spending.....Barbara and the other commissioners are coming to get you over that half a million dollars on those collars....I haven't even added all the other full colonels in the agency up yet....really it's closer to a million dollars in do nothing's when you take the others into account.....Hey labor you paying attention? How about all those reputable news organizations you all paying attention? Someone should be that's for sure....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is even more funny now. Another full colonel minted that makes three in as many weeks, adderly, harrington, polan....$163,000 per new colonel minted that's a lot of wasteful taxpayer spending.....Barbara and the other commissioners are coming to get you over that half a million dollars on those collars....I haven't even added all the other full colonels in the agency up yet....really it's closer to a million dollars in do nothing's when you take the others into account.....Hey labor you paying attention? How about all those reputable news organizations you all paying attention? Someone should be that's for sure....
    Polan replaced Pollock. Adderley replaced Knowles. So far, no additional costs.
    Harrington promoted from LTC to COL, so that's a bump but not a whole new colonel added.
    But then it looks like like we eliminated two LTC spots (Drago under Knowles, and Polan's old spot as #2 under DLE), and replaced them with MAJORS (Cedeno, Anderson).
    Overall, that is a net savings in salary dollars.

Unregistereddonttry

Don't try

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Polan replaced Pollock. Adderley replaced Knowles. So far, no additional costs.
    Harrington promoted from LTC to COL, so that's a bump but not a whole new colonel added.
    But then it looks like like we eliminated two LTC spots (Drago under Knowles, and Polan's old spot as #2 under DLE), and replaced them with MAJORS (Cedeno, Anderson).
    Overall, that is a net savings in salary dollars.
    Hey bro, don't even try to explain, the 28ers are not going to stop. They hate the boss, they hate his promotions, unless it was them getting promoted and making that kind of money. And you no dam sure Lamberti is pulling up leoaffairs every morning and every night before he goes to bed. This blog is all he has left of this place.

Unregistered
    Until they promote the first 3 majors to light colonels then that savings will have disappeared but we'll just have to wait for a little while and political distance to actually observe the amazing watch this hand while I pick the taxpayers pockets magic trick this administration will be pulling off right after the property appraiser let's the county know how much they can spend based on increased revenues. Pay no attention to the 15 people that are behind the curtain. We aren't fools you're just a bunch of tools.

Unregistered
    I guess this wasnt so bad as other than Pusins, civilan executive command remains relatively unscathed and can breath a sigh of relief.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234