Our Sgt Menocal!

Unregistered

Our Sgt Menocal!

Florida Cop Suspended After Teenage Girl Accuses Him of Forcing Her to Strip While Rubbing His Penis

As we reported Tuesday, a 17-girl who was pulled over after making a u-turn said she was placed in the back of a police car and driven to a police station, where she was ordered into an interrogation room and told to remove her clothing as the cop rubbed his penis.

The accused Florida cop in this case is Jesus “Jesse” Menocal, Jr., a SWAT team instructor and son of a former corrupt police chief who once was caught on camera planning to rip off drug dealers.

So we’re not just talking about another bad apple, but about another bad apple that did not fall too far from the tree.

Miami’s Channel 7 WSVN broke the story on Sunday, interviewing the girl on camera, who did not want her face to be shown or her name publicized.

They said it all started as a quick U-turn on the road. They said the officer pulled them over and took one of them in for questioning. “[He asked me] how do I have intercourse, and I told him, ‘Why do I need to answer that? Why is that necessary?’ He insisted me to answer it, so I told him how me and my partner have intercourse, which is me and my girlfriend,” said the alleged victim. “After, he asked if I was a virgin. He asked me, if he was to test me right that moment, if I had any diseases on me.”

The woman said the officer went even further. “He puts down his weapon belt, and he starts rubbing on his private parts, which is his [expletive], and he tells me to take off my pants. If not, I was going to be arrested,” said the alleged victim.

Unable to hold back tears, the victim said she did as she was told out of fear. “I thought I was going to get arrested for no reason. I feel like I was being detained for no reason. He had put me in a room, he told me I was going to be with investigators, and out of nowhere, there’s no one in the office.”

The woman said the officer then asked to see her from behind. After that, she said, he wanted more. “He wanted me to take off my shirt and my bra together, and I told him, ‘No. Why do I have to do that? There’s no reason to do that. Then he said, ‘Oh, I thought you wanted to [expletive].'”

“Honestly, I thought I was going to get raped,” said the alleged victim. “I thought he would make me sleep with him.”
    (read more)

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...ing-his-penis/

Note: Sergio didn't think this warranted even an administrative action. What does this say about HIS integrity??

Unregistered

Chief J. Menotard

Yeah! That's my boy!! Hi mommy and I are soooo proud of him! Tio too.
    He's keeping up the family tradition

Unregistered
    This is the same sh*t that happens on the Sweetwater forum...This baker act is going to start copy and pasting news articles all over our forum

Archangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the same sh*t that happens on the Sweetwater forum...This baker act is going to start copy and pasting news articles all over our forum
    I'm not Velazquez, Menocal. I don't ignore dirty cops.

Unregistered
    Florida Cop Suspended After Teenage Girl Accuses Him of Forcing Her to Strip While Rubbing His Penis

As we reported Tuesday, a 17-girl who was pulled over after making a u-turn said she was placed in the back of a police car and driven to a police station, where she was ordered into an interrogation room and told to remove her clothing as the cop rubbed his penis.

The accused Florida cop in this case is Jesus “Jesse” Menocal, Jr., a SWAT team instructor and son of a former corrupt police chief who once was caught on camera planning to rip off drug dealers.

So we’re not just talking about another bad apple, but about another bad apple that did not fall too far from the tree.

Miami’s Channel 7 WSVN broke the story on Sunday, interviewing the girl on camera, who did not want her face to be shown or her name publicized.

They said it all started as a quick U-turn on the road. They said the officer pulled them over and took one of them in for questioning. “[He asked me] how do I have intercourse, and I told him, ‘Why do I need to answer that? Why is that necessary?’ He insisted me to answer it, so I told him how me and my partner have intercourse, which is me and my girlfriend,” said the alleged victim. “After, he asked if I was a virgin. He asked me, if he was to test me right that moment, if I had any diseases on me.”

The woman said the officer went even further. “He puts down his weapon belt, and he starts rubbing on his private parts, which is his [expletive], and he tells me to take off my pants. If not, I was going to be arrested,” said the alleged victim.

Unable to hold back tears, the victim said she did as she was told out of fear. “I thought I was going to get arrested for no reason. I feel like I was being detained for no reason. He had put me in a room, he told me I was going to be with investigators, and out of nowhere, there’s no one in the office.”

The woman said the officer then asked to see her from behind. After that, she said, he wanted more. “He wanted me to take off my shirt and my bra together, and I told him, ‘No. Why do I have to do that? There’s no reason to do that. Then he said, ‘Oh, I thought you wanted to [expletive].'”

“Honestly, I thought I was going to get raped,” said the alleged victim. “I thought he would make me sleep with him.”
    (read more)

Note: Sergio didn't think this warranted even an administrative action. What does this say about HIS integrity??
    What integrity? The guy would watch a cocaine safe house in sector 1 for the cowboys Raja Yuca's dad and uncle were involved with

Unregistered
    What integrity? The guy would watch a cocaine safe house in sector 1 for the cowboys Raja Yuca's dad and uncle were involved with
    Not to mention he's a dumbass. This quote is how the department's website starts out:

"The Hialeah Police Department is currently the 75th largest law enforcement agency in the state of Florida with over 355 sworn and 500 non-sworn members and provides police services to the 6th largest city in the state of Florida."

Let's see how long it takes Sergio to figure out whats wrong with this.

Unregistered

(read more)

That NJ trooper was arrested and suspended WITHOUT pay and all he did was pull someone over to ask for a date! He didn't rub his penis, ask a juvenile for sex, demand she take off her pants and bra or even ask about her STDs.
    I guess that's the difference between 2 LE agencies.

Len

(read more)

Have no idea if he is innocent or guilty but being ethnic voting separatists with zero political standards who fled corruption only to recreate was my experience the 12 years I lived in Miami with the Cubans .

Not all are zero standards , self defeating ethnic voting separatists but my experience was the vast majority were and remain this way .