PK n DG - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PK n DG

Unregistered
    God allows what he hates sometimes to accomplish what he loves. God will heal your hurt. God has something better for you.
    Let them hunt something to justify their actions. They are living in the negative. Let them not speak to you or talk bad about you.
    They are living in the negative. You never changed, they did. They do not know the spirit of God. You do not report to former
    employees or current employees, you report to God. God will be the justice, trust him only. People who are jealous of you or
    judging you, do not have the spirit. Good will come out of it for you. Do not allow them to poison your future. It will be
    revealed in God's time. Let them to continue to judge you. How they treat you now, God see's it all. Be okay with not
    understanding why. Drop it, leave it, let it go. God will fight your battles. This is my prayer for both of you. Let them come to
    this page and judge you, you only report to one person GOD!

I will keep both of you in my prayers, I worked with both of you and know your hearts.
    God will bless you and protect you.

Your friend in Christ.

Unregistered

Wink RE: whatcha got

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The complainers won. Sad that the bosses listened to them and not the good ones. You can keep on trying to ruin them, they will eventually come out on top. I am mailing both of them something that will help them, the one who started this thread will be in the information I bet. Both of them worked their butts off. Watch the mail!
    There's nothing you can possibly have on me to mail to these two... please stop I'm laughing so hard my side is hurting...

Unregistered
    Fly High Lesbian Seagulls

https://youtu.be/1PqzGSg3Y74

Unregistered

Mail Watcher

Still haven't received any mail??

Unregistered
    Still haven't received any mail??
    Wtf are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Dum dum, it will be kidz house and GS4 person who has ties to them in some way. Get real, it politics at its worst and as usual. BS and JC will be the mice who ask how high do I jump.
    What a skank.

Unregistered

Wtf you talking about...

Wtf are you talking about?
    I was told to watch my mail...I haven't received any mail yet...that was wtf I was talking about

Unregistered
    I was told to watch my mail...I haven't received any mail yet...that was wtf I was talking about
    Oh you're giant monster walrus size "personal stimulation" device hasn't arrived yet? Or was that just the giant butt plug?

Unregistered
    Oh you're giant monster walrus size "personal stimulation" device hasn't arrived yet? Or was that just the giant butt plug?
    A good supply of feminine wash direct from Amazon. It was for sheriff h but he's no longer in office.

Unregistered

No Idea

You ppl have no idea who is talking on here...I put the original msg out about PK & DG...I don't use toys...I just don't prefer what I see around here...Think what you want...I give A Sh*t less...you don't know me...if you want to know my name is Jackie R Scott...I am very confident about what I know as far as corrections goes...however, I am tired of the bullshit games being played...Yes I know about stuff going on that shouldn't be...I never lied or cheated anyone...I did things the way they are supposed to be done...I have no regrets about my career...I can sleep at night knowing I did it the right way...if you have problems with that...maybe you should look in the mirror

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast