Is it Grady Judd or Grady Clinton?

Unregistered

Is it Grady Judd or Grady Clinton?

Where does one begin? Imagine the surprise and laughter we all got when reading the ledger article about a local politician being involved in a criminal investigation or should I say allegations of a criminal investigation because according to Grady Clinton " he doesn't comment or acknowledge whether there is an ongoing criminal investigation"

Are you serious clown boy? Do you honestly think the public is dumb enough to believe your ignorant response? Lets see; Chief Giddens, the school board and yourself are all attempting to play stupid by "not acknowledging" the active criminal investigation in hopes that it will simply fade away. taking advice from Bill Cosby are we? Well guess what sparky, the Bill Cosby method of lie, deny & counter accuse wont work here either.

I'm curious Corky, how long has this non-investigation been going on? 1 week? 2 weeks? months perhaps and the only reason its in the ledger is probably because it got leaked. And you don't comment about ongoing criminal investigations huh? I'm speechless.

We all know you're the farthest thing from what one might call a real man, but in the future why don't you allow the PIO to man up and tell the truth about the investigation? You're not keeping a lid on the investigation because you're the type of person to wait until ALL of the facts are present before having a detective arrest someone, you're keeping this as hush hush as possible because the accused is a close personal friend and political ally and we all know you don't treat close friends and political allies the same way you would the average Joe citizen.

Before any boot lickers open their mouths, you'll notice I didn't mention said local politician / School Board Employee's name, even though the Ledger has because we all know allegations can be thrown at anybody and I firmly believe people should not be humiliated through the media Until they're found guilty in a court of law but lets be honest, when was the last time Corky cared about all of those pesky facts or complete investigations before plastering someone's face on the Tv.

Either these allegations are pretty serious OR there's possibly text messages or other recorded social media messages that cant simply be ignored or deleted and ole Grady Clinton and the School Board are facing some serious backlash if it proves to be true.

Unregistered

What's the scoop

Any updates corky of the investigation involving your close personal friend? We all know you don't comment on active investigations except for prostitution stings, drug arrests, felons arrested around Christmas times, package thieves from front porches ect, but other than every other possible crime committed that you comment on, when are you going to update the public? This joke of an investigation sure is taking a long time. Anyways, keep us in the loop scooter.

Unregistered
    Grady "Me, Me, Me, Me,.... I, I, I, I..."
    According to him nobody else works at the agency... He does everything... A self proclaimed hero..

All sociopathic Narcissists claim such...