Questions here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure, here you go. Why are certain officers given passes when seen driving while under the influence?
    Well I would assume that goes on all over the country? Question true or false? who sees them driving other officers?

next question would that be corruption from the top down?

Unregistered
    Must have downed a few yourself when you posted that nonsensical piece.
    Didn't want to leave your "bully" calling-card?

I like how that guys says how he feels, yes there are many of here statements that appear sexist, and you call his opinion nonsensical.

But it can only be first amendment statements if it involves gas stations, water levels, dog bites admin lies or whatever comes out of your mouth, and in this case your posts.

Unregistered
    Didn't want to leave your "bully" calling-card?

I like how that guys says how he feels, yes there are many of here statements that appear sexist, and you call his opinion nonsensical.

But it can only be first amendment statements if it involves gas stations, water levels, dog bites admin lies or whatever comes out of your mouth, and in this case your posts.
    Well that was the most non nonsensical post I have ever seen

Unregistered

Cool

Where are the public records? How quick can I get them? Who do I call? Is it in PDF? Can I get them in .xdlf? is that a thing? Am I paid for this? Does the Chief get credit for it? How much does he make? Is santa really watching? Do I leave a tip or a nip? Did Emrich organize shop with a cop? What does Kate think? Where does BS play next?

Dr, Q

Unregistered
    Sure, here you go. Why are certain officers given passes when seen driving while under the influence?
    perk of the job , like it or not

Unregistered
    Rumor has it, speculation and gossip is, that there is a statewide prosecutor assigned to something new. This is real tight lipped right now. How can FDLE come in and investigate something without anyone finding out. Were people interviewed secretly? Only time will tell. Check your own facts and draw your own conclusions, but in my opinion this could be interesting. Hope you crossed you t's and dotted your i's. : )

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Accepting Responsibility?

Can someone help me identify any situation or event where vespia or the department accepted responsibility for ill actions by the department or one of its members? i cant find an example but surely there must be one or two examples where he took action expected of a Leader. Has he ever admitted we screwed up and then followed through with meaningful corrective action?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12