Tango 4 - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tango 4

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again jealous..... Traffic does not work Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday???!!!?....How the f$#k do they get an 80 hr paycheck.... Amazing!!! I am so envious, busting ass everyday so they can "work" 8 hour days Tuesday- Thursday? Someone has got to look into this.
    Yes, I was wondering the same thing.. it used to be that gus was working on our side and less on the other side-by-side themselves until the new traffic officers were added. Now I am assuming that the" "traffic twins" don't want to be apart from one another. How much training does T6 need? If she needs that much maybe she doesn't need to be in traffic.

Unregistered
    I used to work with Kristi and we went to the academy together. How in the world she was hired to become a officer to begin with, was always concerning to me. She had issues with us. She has had issues every place that she has worked at.
    In the academy she sat in class crying because things were hard for her. Now I hear it is the same thing happening at your agency. She is a cancer wherever she goes and is full of drama.

Unregistered
    Kristi..... Dillard's is hiring👍

Unregistered
    I remember when she was on our shift, she called off every other day and was hardly here. Always had issues going on at home, was always upset about something. But somehow, she was out into traffic over more qualified officers. Still can't ever change the fact that she was baker acted. Maybe that is another issue that the department should look into. I hear that she is still having emotional issues.

Unregistered
    I remember when she was on our shift, she called off every other day and was hardly here. Always had issues going on at home, was always upset about something. But somehow, she was out into traffic over more qualified officers. Still can't ever change the fact that she was baker acted. Maybe that is another issue that the department should look into. I hear that she is still having emotional issues.
    That's the reason she got promoted. Our admin is afraid to reject her bc she'll cry and stomp and scream and got forbid eat some more pills suggesting it was all because of her medical record...blah blah blah throw more sex discrimination in there or whatever else scolds into her disterbed mind...so the admin is afraid and to avoid drama they promote.

Unregistered

Mental

I used to work with Kristi and we went to the academy together. How in the world she was hired to become a officer to begin with, was always concerning to me. She had issues with us. She has had issues every place that she has worked at.
    In the academy she sat in class crying because things were hard for her. Now I hear it is the same thing happening at your agency. She is a cancer wherever she goes and is full of drama.

I seriously question the ability of our psych evaluator. I realize that most of us are narcissists and sociopaths to a degree but this is clearly a serious indication of deep underlying disturbances that should have been noted promptly. This is eventually going to end up on the front page of the news one way or the other if right people don't put a stop to it. The same right people should have never let it come to this to begin with. But there's something definitively wrong with her on so many levels and everyone can see it. It's shocking to me that not even her family or friends intervene to help.

Unregistered
    I seriously question the ability of our psych evaluator. I realize that most of us are narcissists and sociopaths to a degree but this is clearly a serious indication of deep underlying disturbances that should have been noted promptly. This is eventually going to end up on the front page of the news one way or the other if right people don't put a stop to it. The same right people should have never let it come to this to begin with. But there's something definitively wrong with her on so many levels and everyone can see it. It's shocking to me that not even her family or friends intervene to help.

She is drama no matter where she goes and she always will cause problems no matter where she goes. She is a hazard to herself and anybody that she comes into contact with. JROD has to deal with that huge problem, because she is definitely not right. Crying for no reason, always thinking others are against her,etc= problems. She definitely has some underlying issues

Unregistered
    Was she involved in something too?
    Last edited by Mod 720; 04-19-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Unregistered
    Was she involved in something too?
    MOD 720....you suck!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey MOD720, it's kind of funny how you always delete certain post when it relates to the traffic unit that was BAKER ACTED. It is a fantastic time that she was baker acted. So why delete the post? Or can you answer the question? I know you can answer it

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast