Tango 4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tango 4

Unregistered
    Normal cops at FMPD beg that T1 never gets promoted. Her ego is too much to deal with out on the road let alone supervision

Unregistered

Promoted

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Normal cops at FMPD beg that T1 never gets promoted. Her ego is too much to deal with out on the road let alone supervision
    That's how fmpd does promotions....you gotta rail someone. She will be promoted because of this complaint...mark my words. Fmpd promotional requirements :
    1. Minority of any kind
    2. Nepotism
    3. Know/Blow/suck up
    4. Complaint launcher
    5. No merit required

Now look at recent promotions....PT, any of Sta2 positions, NG....need in say more?

Unregistered
    I hope you have a great Christmas KN, and in the new year I hope karma gives you everything you deserve.👹

Unregistered
    What's the latest on the Johnny IA? Have the traffic twins given their interviews yet??

Unregistered
    T4 is train wreck employee but T1 is the worst. Thought of her as a sergeant makes officers skin crawl

Unregistered
    What a which hunt done by T1 and T4. The entire agency now knows how these two operate

Unregistered
    Even if she does get promoted, she will be as despised as Steinman. She can have the promotion, she will never get the respect.

Unregistered
    Someone ban t4 from mall detail. Same nonsense as her SRO days. Crying wolf all day

Unregistered
    Someone ban t4 from mall detail. Same nonsense as her SRO days. Crying wolf all day
    She can't work a mall detail shift without tying up multiple road units for Paul Bert mall violations.

Unregistered
    To this day I still do not understand how/why she was able to get into traffic. She called off work on a constant basis and has had issues everywhere she has been. Why does the department continue to put up with her crap. On the other hand maybe they put her in the traffic unit because she attended the d.r.e. , with the approval of L.B. . I have overheard LB state many times on how the traffic unit would falter if she left the unit. In my opinion, I think that it would flourish

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast