Tango 4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tango 4

Unregistered

Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This generation puts all their business on Facebook for all to see, then gets offended when people give them a hard time, like calling out sick then posting photos of yourself partying at a club the previous night, you idiots are your own worst enemy.

It's not just this generation...this kind of behavior made Soto famous....

Unregistered
    Here we go again....KN is the perpetual victim?? WTF! She can't exist without drama!!!Just because someone doesn't like you or wants to be your friend does not mean you do this horseshit to them? Grow the **** up! This agency doesn't need any needless drama that you or any other persons bring. The world does not revolve around your feelings!!!

Unregistered
    Mod, are you a member of FMPD? Why ban people who express their opinions? No name calling, nothing sexist or racist. Why ban? Or are you somehow, upset about what is being said???START BY BANNING MY NUTTSSSSSSSSS

Unregistered
    Mod, are you a member of FMPD? Why ban people who express their opinions? No name calling, nothing sexist or racist. Why ban? Or are you somehow, upset about what is being said???START BY BANNING MY NUTTSSSSSSSSS
    Mod720 is T1 wife's.

DVF

Crybabies

You guys sit and cry here without even knowing both sides of the story. As a private citizen not associated with the department, I can tell you with an unbiased opinion, that you're all drama "queens". Grow up children and stick up for your officers that have been wronged. But only do so once you know the full story. Expressing your opinion over something you know bits and pieces about makes you as ignorant as half the city you morons claim to protect. I wish you all best of luck in the future. You're going to need it.

"Welcome to Fort Myers, the City where the citizens cant stand the cops as much as the cops cant stand each other."

-DF

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DVF View Post
    You guys sit and cry here without even knowing both sides of the story. As a private citizen not associated with the department, I can tell you with an unbiased opinion, that you're all drama "queens". Grow up children and stick up for your officers that have been wronged. But only do so once you know the full story. Expressing your opinion over something you know bits and pieces about makes you as ignorant as half the city you morons claim to protect. I wish you all best of luck in the future. You're going to need it.

"Welcome to Fort Myers, the City where the citizens cant stand the cops as much as the cops cant stand each other."

-DF
    Hey, how can you be unbiased when you said that we need to stick up for officers that have been wronged? You been talking to one or both of the so called traffic gurus? Something sounds fishy here

Unregistered
    Hey, how can you be unbiased when you said that we need to stick up for officers that have been wronged? You been talking to one or both of the so called traffic gurus? Something sounds fishy here
    I'm not talking about anyone in particular. Don't even know what drama filled storyline this one is about. I just come on and read the forum from time to time. This thread just happened to be at the top of the list, and you guys seem to be very one-sided without knowing facts. Things children do. One of the first comments made was asking for information, and then proceeded by everyone placing blame without evidence. Typical.
    As I previously said best of luck to you. You will need it.

DVF

Unregistered
    I'm not talking about anyone in particular. Don't even know what drama filled storyline this one is about. I just come on and read the forum from time to time. This thread just happened to be at the top of the list, and you guys seem to be very one-sided without knowing facts. Things children do. One of the first comments made was asking for information, and then proceeded by everyone placing blame without evidence. Typical.
    As I previously said best of luck to you. You will need it.

DVF
    Well there you have it. Your busy boring life, nothing to do. So you decide to peruse LEO affairs to see what is going on at the good ole FMPD. Then you feel upset over something/someone that you don't even know. Let me guess your little whiny friend came and cried to you,hmmmm mommy. Mommy they are hurting my feelings again. Only drama is you and your boring life. Why don't you apply here, that way you can be close to the two friends that you have here.

Unregistered

Apply

I would LOVE to confront her, but our current admin would open up an IA on me just because they can....so FU KN !!
    KN cried harassment aND that everyone is mean to her for ages now. She switched C shift to A shift bc everyone was mean to her there. Cried to every supervisor about it. Tried to get those who distanced her in trouble on C. Lord behold and not a year later same thing happened on A. Her MO doesn't change. So desperate for friends....yet can't get or keep any bc of her mental issues...can't even keep professional relationships....what does that sound like? How did someone like that pass psych? Or stay here after baker act? She like the attention when she popped her first harassment complaint cherry on PT 10 yrs ago. That should have been a preview of what's to come.

Unregistered

Traffic

I believe they are called " sociopaths"....she needs evaluating.

Administration will never do it...don't have the balls to stand up to what they have created in the first place. There's no limit to her crazy....personal experience. ...work related that is.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast