Tango 4 - Page 12
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tango 4

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand being angry and unforgiving about certain individuals who are accused of having damaged other officers livelihoods. There were families and money at sake. Unforgivable if true.

Yet we could have cured cancer with the amount of effort expended by grown men anonymously trashing women on the internet. Does anyone else find this distasteful on Thanksgiving eve?
    UHMMMM..NO!!!!!!!! Now stay out of here...Get your so called "daughter" some help....Besides that how do you know there aren't any women on this site.

Unregistered
    I understand being angry and unforgiving about certain individuals who are accused of having damaged other officers livelihoods. There were families and money at sake. Unforgivable if true.

Yet we could have cured cancer with the amount of effort expended by grown men anonymously trashing women on the internet. Does anyone else find this distasteful on Thanksgiving eve?
    I don't think anyone's livelihood was damaged. I mean there are other JOBS out there. Believe it or not FMPD is NOT the only place hiring! I know that for a fact because I will be leaving very soon.
    That unit is a cancer, maybe YOU should find a way to cure it. Tell your friend/daughter, or whatever IT is to you- to do what a TRAFFIC UNIT is supposed to do..Oh I forgot, she is lazy and the unit isn't required to work minor crashes. I get sent to a 144, with other calls holding, and she doesn't even respond when she is either just joy riding or sitting 10-19 doing paperwork.

Unregistered
    They do not work minor crashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do not work major ones either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Don’t blame her. Blame the department. We empowered her to be the way she is. Until someone with rank stands up and outs there foot down this is how it will be.

Unregistered
    hard to read

'destroyed a hard honest cops life with their lies'

think what that means. Why FMPD excels at screwing over their own people blows my mind

Unregistered
    THAT is the toxicity in the department. not the favoritism, there favoritism everywhere there is human nature but that fact that so many peoples reputations are destroyed by an unforgiving and herd mentality is sickening

Unregistered
    but before you get too righteous remember how many of you all hate when some one has lost their job or got disciplined for half baked reasons or got denied employment. application of the law and of discipline should be applied with humanity and compassion inside and outside the agency

Unregistered
    Before all you liberals jump to her defense, remember she created this drama, no one else, just her.

Unregistered
    Before all you liberals jump to her defense, remember she created this drama, no one else, just her.

She is nothing but drama. Always will be. She will never change. It will not be the last time she files a complaint against someone

Unregistered
    Wow.... she's here at 4am!!!! She should be home by 11 today.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast