Tango 4 - Page 8
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tango 4

Unregistered
    Hey mod, er lesa, if you look on the "Easter 17" you will see that Dunbar residents were called "Savages". On the other hand , you deleted a post because someone said that someone (T4) was observed crying and upset at work. I mean if you modified that post why not modify other posts that have name-calling. Seems like you go out of your way to protect certain people.

Unregistered
    Shocker. T4 crying at work....never would have expected. ..lol
    Maybe she'll have another melt down and do us all a favor and get herself baker acted again.

Unregistered
    Maybe she's not crying? Maybe it's Maybelline?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey mod, er lesa, if you look on the "Easter 17" you will see that Dunbar residents were called "Savages". On the other hand , you deleted a post because someone said that someone (T4) was observed crying and upset at work. I mean if you modified that post why not modify other posts that have name-calling. Seems like you go out of your way to protect certain people.
    MOD 1 there's your proof ,time to get rid of MOD 720.. hello...first billy the plumber now this idiot!!

Unregistered
    Wonder Tango Powers activate...Form into one useless unit that does nothing all day....Thanks for getting rid of Johnny.
    Last edited by Mod 720; 04-25-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Unregistered
    The Tango twins, don't work crashes and don't write tickets, but somehow are in the station the whole Damn day. Do something, there are plenty of crashes holding but never a traffic unit. Maybe we need to create a crash unit that only works crashes or maybe get rid of the useless tango twins

Unregistered
    We have a dedicated crash unit. C54. Ha ha ha.

Unregistered
    We have a dedicated crash unit. C54. Ha ha ha.
    I am sure the alpha male tango unit was jealous of chads officer of the year award

Unregistered
    I am sure the alpha male tango unit was jealous of chads officer of the year award
    I was talking to her when she found out and I could tell she was upset.
    Last edited by Mod 720; 04-27-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Unregistered
    I was talking to her when she found out and I could tell she was upset.
    Well MOD720 since you took it upon yourself to change the original post, I shall reword it. I truly hope that it does not hurt your feelings that people talk about your besty!!!#

Here we go:

While WE were conversing, a fellow co-worker informed us that Chad had received the officer of the year award. I could immediately tell that the news was quite upsetting, as I observed the mandible shaking and quivering.

How was that MOD720? I don't think that was offensive to anyone

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast