Choppng Block

Thread: Choppng Block

Unregistered

Choppng Block

Word on the streets says a high end member is about to be on the unemployment line. This close to XMas.

Unregistered
    Another troll post, unless you are referring to the chief deputy over there in Escambia about to get axed, and Im not referring to a question. He lies just like his bubber.

Unregistered
    Why is EH under constant attack? Please leave him alone as he endures a rough time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is EH under constant attack? Please leave him alone as he endures a rough time.
    I dont know about EH but SH is always being attacked on this website. No one has worked harder at his job than SH. He is going through a rough spell too.

Unregistered
    I dont know about EH but SH is always being attacked on this website. No one has worked harder at his job than SH. He is going through a rough spell too.
    Thats because many are jealous of his accomplishments. Lt H should be a captain at this juncture.

Unregistered
    Thats because many are jealous of his accomplishments. Lt H should be a captain at this juncture.
    If this was aired on the Marty Povich show, he would say "You ARE a liar!"

Unregistered
    Based on what I have observed, Karma has bitten someone right in the ass. If you screw around on your wife, you are asking for it. Now you know how it is when your life is turned upside down. Waaaaaaaaaaaah. At least daddy Otis and mama Bob has you back. Waaaaaah. F#cking b@stard.