Cars - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cars

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quit whining you little candy a**. Try driving your POV to and fro for awhile and we'll see what pieces of crap they are. We are lucky we have anything at all. You poor sad entitled millenial. I am perfectly happy with my beater. Give me a gas card and I am good to go!
    One of the funniest stories I have ever heard came from WG about his first beverage cruiser. Get him to tell it. You will laugh, cry and be amazed!!!

Unregistered
    I need two things when it comes to an issued vehicle.
    Gas card
    A/C

Anything else is a bonus

Unregistered
    I looked at the state contract link. With all those types and brands of vehicles listed and all are of similiar price we should have much more variety in our fleet I don't understand the fusions either. We got away from impalas because there used by police departments. The nissans were great but now were getting fusions which are again, used by police departments for unmarked and detective cars.

Unregistered
    I looked at the state contract link. With all those types and brands of vehicles listed and all are of similiar price we should have much more variety in our fleet I don't understand the fusions either. We got away from impalas because there used by police departments. The nissans were great but now were getting fusions which are again, used by police departments for unmarked and detective cars.
    Price is a factor but image drives dbpr. We had a chance one year to get Chrysler 300's for the same price as Impalas. The deal was dumped because there was a short-sighted concern that "that doesn't look right" and "what will the other divisions think" ? No one wanted to go to battle over cars so...

Every office has different needs and should be allowed to get the cars that best suit those needs.

I can run kids in an Impala or Fusion.

Unregistered
    We are Leo's not restaurant inspectors. Someone needs to remind the rest of dbpr that so it shouldn't matter what we drive because an elevator inspector or condo guy is upset he's in a Prius why we have nice suvs.

It's just like pickups. Apparently we can't get anymore. Ecuador DMS says there not efficient. Why is it there choice as to what we should get?

Unregistered
    We are Leo's not restaurant inspectors. Someone needs to remind the rest of dbpr that so it shouldn't matter what we drive because an elevator inspector or condo guy is upset he's in a Prius why we have nice suvs.

It's just like pickups. Apparently we can't get anymore. Ecuador DMS says there not efficient. Why is it there choice as to what we should get?
    We are Leo's not restaurant inspectors - You are a LEO in a department ran by civilians.

Someone needs to remind the rest of dbpr that so it shouldn't matter what we drive because an elevator inspector or condo guy is upset he's in a Prius - The phone number for the Director is posted on the intranet. Give him a call to set him straight. He loves hearing from people that don't know the difference between "there" and "their".

Free lesson - you are a regulatory investigator in a department managed by civilians. Be thankful you aren't driving that Prius or something approved by Ecuador DMS.

Unregistered
    Any district get new cars yet???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567