What happened to Homicide and Narcotics? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    This captain should be transferred! The guy is ONLY worried about the budget and saving money... this is why shootings and homicides have sky rocketed! Keep holding back and not allowing your detectives to work.. more and more innocent victims are being shot and killed due to your negligence.. always has an idea but he has never worked investigations in his career.. please place someone here with experience...

Unregistered
    All the shooting and killing is in ghetto why should money be spent on solving crimes against leaches of society. I say let them kill each other and sell property for another sports stadium or shopping mall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the shooting and killing is in ghetto why should money be spent on solving crimes against leaches of society. I say let them kill each other and sell property for another sports stadium or shopping mall.
    Black on BLACK crime and AssBama could care less, why should we "yes we can, "well you didn't"!!

Unregistered
    Black on BLACK crime and AssBama could care less, why should we "yes we can, "well you didn't"!!
    Can anyone account for the shear size of assharptons head? And what about the fake white man's hair?

Unregistered
    Its amazing whats going on this place and NO ONE does anything.. the homicides keep coming in and they fudge the numbers to make them look good.... let the PCB letters begin!

Unregistered
    Brooooo who would smash that monster
    WTF is going on in this thread?? seriously.. talking about 33's in here??? must be new school MPI P.O'S ...US old school BLE'S and i when i say BLE'S im talking BLE 176,178 and so on.. 1996 classes...Grow up people...worry about 30's.. 34 deltas .... 29's and especially 3-15..people talk crap about other officers here and you never know one day you might be in a 30 with some 43 and the officer your talking about might just end up saving your life!!!! we are a team..united we stand ..divided we fall... this is not publix,UPS or some other civilian job.. we are here to have each others back like it or not...if, you have an issue with BRASS or whomever just resign and try another department instead of coming into leoaffairs and venting about co-workers and starting rumors about peoples personal lives behind a ''GUEST'' commentator name!!!! if, you dont like this brown uniform then this is not the job for you...perhaps UPS is...always remember to make your family proud living or not (in heaven),citizens of miami-dade county,your supervisors,the director J.P. and so on... we are professionals (not high school kids) with the best law enforcement agency in this country!!! and that why you ,me and very few select others were hired in the past..and every day when you leave your house make sure you tell your kids,wife/husband,or girlfriend/boyfriend that you love them ok..you never know when it could be your last day!!! dont believe me go to the fallen officers website (miami-dade police fallen officers) that died in the line of duty and you will shed a tear.. a friend of mine i knew Officer ROBERT Calderon (5 year veteran) passed away from a 17 on US 1 when his green and white was hit by a Bus on 12-7-1999... please be good to each other at work and love one another as god loves you...09-06

Unregistered
    WTF is going on in this thread?? seriously.. talking about 33's in here??? must be new school MPI P.O'S ...US old school BLE'S and i when i say BLE'S im talking BLE 176,178 and so on.. 1996 classes...Grow up people...worry about 30's.. 34 deltas .... 29's and especially 3-15..people talk crap about other officers here and you never know one day you might be in a 30 with some 43 and the officer your talking about might just end up saving your life!!!! we are a team..united we stand ..divided we fall... this is not publix,UPS or some other civilian job.. we are here to have each others back like it or not...if, you have an issue with BRASS or whomever just resign and try another department instead of coming into leoaffairs and venting about co-workers and starting rumors about peoples personal lives behind a ''GUEST'' commentator name!!!! if, you dont like this brown uniform then this is not the job for you...perhaps UPS is...always remember to make your family proud living or not (in heaven),citizens of miami-dade county,your supervisors,the director J.P. and so on... we are professionals (not high school kids) with the best law enforcement agency in this country!!! and that why you ,me and very few select others were hired in the past..and every day when you leave your house make sure you tell your kids,wife/husband,or girlfriend/boyfriend that you love them ok..you never know when it could be your last day!!! dont believe me go to the fallen officers website (miami-dade police fallen officers) that died in the line of duty and you will shed a tear.. a friend of mine i knew Officer ROBERT Calderon (5 year veteran) passed away from a 17 on US 1 when his green and white was hit by a Bus on 12-7-1999... please be good to each other at work and love one another as god loves you...09-06
    Professional's? Your the furthest thing from professional. Your hypocrites is what you are. Legally paid mafia. Guided by higher legally paid mafia led by the biggest crime organization in the world Washington.

Get off you holier than though high horse and see your crime family for what it really is. BLE in the nineties. Your a Joke. Try the 70's and 80's if you want to see the true cops. Back to your tonka trucks little boy.

Unregistered
    Professional's? Your the furthest thing from professional. Your hypocrites is what you are. Legally paid mafia. Guided by higher legally paid mafia led by the biggest crime organization in the world Washington.

Get off you holier than though high horse and see your crime family for what it really is. BLE in the nineties. Your a Joke. Try the 70's and 80's if you want to see the true cops. Back to your tonka trucks little boy.
    you sound like a disgruntled or whiny little anglo saxon male stuck in the 70's is your name archie bunker?? atleast learn to speak in coherent sentences... talking about tonka trucks..lmao... im 54 years old... you probably got 07 back in 1970's in a BLE class because you couldn't handle human diversity or IPS..09-qsk?

Unregistered

Ble 77

Nice post.
    glad to see somebody still cares.
    keep the faith
    God Bless
    BLE 77 ("trainee" #23)

Unregistered
    you sound like a disgruntled or whiny little anglo saxon male stuck in the 70's is your name archie bunker?? atleast learn to speak in coherent sentences... talking about tonka trucks..lmao... im 54 years old... you probably got 07 back in 1970's in a BLE class because you couldn't handle human diversity or IPS..09-qsk?
    Don't be hating on tonka because​ your daddy penetrated you with the crane. No wonder you had to become a cop to hide the humiliation of being a pedophilia victim.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast