What happened to Homicide and Narcotics?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What happened to Homicide and Narcotics?

These were the best two bureaus for years whats going on?

Unregistered
    Welcome to MDPD new guy. Those bureaus went down hill a few years ago.

Unregistered
    The Who you know disease got to them, so the wrong people went there.

Unregistered
    Homicide has been in a downward spiral.. Senior and very qualified people have transferred out of here because they can't stand the absurd management here and their two face decisions. They "cut" overtime yet allow a specific group work (overtime) as much as they want with no accountability. Yet they are not arresting or closing cases. It's very sad that our command staff is allowing this to occur.. This is a bureau that requires nothing but the best and where tough decisions need to be made before it gets any better. More transfers are coming unfortunately...

Unregistered
    I didn't see any transfers from narcoitcs.. Heard they just wanted to continue with their past regimes scams.. Now they have command staff that holds them accountable..

Unregistered

Mad Dog

The truth is that those bureaus were all exposed of the corruption and laziness that happens there. Those places have always had pre-madonas sucking up all the overtime and doing little for the people. Simple truth is when you see places cleaned out, it's usually a good sign that a "Mad Dog" has taken up shelter and can't be fed BS. I wouldn't be surprised if they clean them out some more.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i didn't see any transfers from narcoitcs.. Heard they just wanted to continue with their past regimes scams.. Now they have command staff that holds them accountable..
    that's true, no transfers from nb just arrested officers.

Unregistered
    Nice try with the Mad Dog idea by not the case here. Has more to do with allowing those who always "wanted" to work in a bureau like that until they got there and realized how difficult it is. Now the "powers to be" never worked there and can't find the chapter in their management 101 book on how to supervise because they never did the job because it was too difficult. Either way unless you worked there, I'm speaking for one of the bureaus, you are way off base. That "mad dog" you refer to is probably more like a puppy on the outside of the yard that is better off staying there as he is way in over his head. Someone referred to it, biggest problem is they let a certain someone reinvent the wheel who fits my comment perfectly. It's just truly a shame that tradition and proven results are overlooked to fit the modern day policing model.

Unregistered
    That about sums it up

Unregistered
    kevin richardson... enough said

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast