Fhp
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fhp

Unregistered

Fhp

How can you look at yourselves in the mirror and call yourselves law enforcement when you TOT any report that isn't a crash to locals? Happened again tonight. Apparently FHP can't take a stolen vehicle and recovery report.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can you look at yourselves in the mirror and call yourselves law enforcement when you TOT any report that isn't a crash to locals? Happened again tonight. Apparently FHP can't take a stolen vehicle and recovery report.
    🔝
    How can YOU look at YOURSELF in the mirror and call YOURSELVES law enforcement when YOU TOT any report that is a crash TO TROOPERS?????? Apparently YOU guys can't handle a minor parking lot crash, it happened tonight AGAIN!!!! SMMH!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The same way you sit on a minor crash for an hour waiting for a trooper.

Unregistered
    Because apparently that is all your good for. If we take crashes away from you, might as well dissolve the agency.

Unregistered
    The sad reality is unarmed civilians (CSOs) can and already do your jobs in many jurisdictions. I don't see a reason to have this agency.

Unregistered

Theives

If it is wasn't for FHP you could not keep padding you calls for service stats. Nice how your agency operates as you run lights and sirens to a minor crash cause 2 or 3 more while on the way. Then there is the lack of driving skills as the green and white ends up crashing. (You becoming part of the problem, enter 2 or 3 more stats please) and if you make it there you sit around doing nothing waiting on FHP when you can pad the stats some more by responding to the next barking dog call or false alarm or even a real important call that you will "NR NO REPORT" and if you do take a report you pass it on to a detective who puts it in a file with the " OH WELL, I WILL GET TO IT EVENTUALLY" attitude, where's lunch? One day the public will get your number as you too beg for more deputy's and money(so my property taxes can go up) and continue to run to calls you sit on all day long and lie about how busy you are because your time is being wasted as you sit there looking at your twitter account as that poor citizen could have had the report completed by you (like any other Sheriff's office in the state except Orange County) Don't get me wrong we have our problems too but to see you continue to deceive the tax payers of this great state is shameful. You all know what I'm talking about! Keep padding those numbers and "Faking a Difference".

Unregistered
    If it's not a crash . It's not for FHP.

Unregistered
    And here we go again, a bunch of FHP and SO/PD crybabies pointing fingers. What about each and every one do their jobs? Whatever the job is. For some it is going from a crash to another, for others from a noise complaint to a domestic, big deal, who gives a **** seriously? We don't have enough civilians, politicians and journalists hating us? This is pathetic! Grow up kids!

Unregistered
    Can't speak for other agencies but where I work we do not sit on crashes waiting for FHP unless it's a possible THI (to preserve the scene) or if there is serious road block. We only go to crashes if there are reported injuries, to try to help. By no means do we respond to minor crashes, or sit on crashes for hours. 99 percent of crashes we route to FHP without us even knowing about them.

Unregistered
    No one has answered the OP question. If your FHP investigating a hit and run and during YOUR investigation, the registered owner says his/her car was stolen and wants to report it, why can't you take that report? Any law enforcement agency should be able to take a basic grand theft of a vehicle report, no? This hypothetical happens all the time and FHP calls the real police to take the report.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast