The Lube versus The Louie?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Lube versus The Louie?

what gives?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what gives?
    One of Giordano's December charity boxing events?

Unregistered
    my money on Louis. I'll take his meds away and let him go all postal on Ron.

Unregistered
    my money on Louis. I'll take his meds away and let him go all postal on Ron.

Ron taught Krav Maga in the Navy when he linked up with the Mossad in Lebanon around 1982. Lube puts Louie down the tube.

Unregistered
    Ron taught Krav Maga in the Navy when he linked up with the Mossad in Lebanon around 1982. Lube puts Louie down the tube.

He was a sensei in Haifa I believe.

Unregistered
    It would be a sight 2 old dudes punching it out. Hell with a boxing match. Jeff, do a special event. A steel cage match. That way Ronald can't run away or get the ref. to save him. My opinion Ron hasn't grown up in the street's. Never really had to use force on his own. Louis has. I know I've work with them both. I've saw both Ron and Louis in action, a few times. Louis always held his own. I remember years ago. Ron talked out his azz to one of the old 10 sector crew he worked with. Called him out if front of god and the entire north end to come get an azz beat down in the dust blow. It lasted less then 30 seconds. Ron, was down, back up, throw over one of the marked unit parked there. Down again and screaming. It was stopped cause Ron, was really getting his azz beaten. It was all one sided. Yet, in all Ron's glory. He never relived that or talked about it. Damn, if I can remember that officers name. He hasn't been around for awhile.

Unregistered
    It would be a sight 2 old dudes punching it out. Hell with a boxing match. Jeff, do a special event. A steel cage match. That way Ronald can't run away or get the ref. to save him. My opinion Ron hasn't grown up in the street's. Never really had to use force on his own. Louis has. I know I've work with them both. I've saw both Ron and Louis in action, a few times. Louis always held his own. I remember years ago. Ron talked out his azz to one of the old 10 sector crew he worked with. Called him out if front of god and the entire north end to come get an azz beat down in the dust blow. It lasted less then 30 seconds. Ron, was down, back up, throw over one of the marked unit parked there. Down again and screaming. It was stopped cause Ron, was really getting his azz beaten. It was all one sided. Yet, in all Ron's glory. He never relived that or talked about it. Damn, if I can remember that officers name. He hasn't been around for awhile.
    Let's call the Norseman back from North Dakota. He will be the ref. I like Louie by decision. Too much experience.

Unregistered
    Let's call the Norseman back from North Dakota. He will be the ref. I like Louie by decision. Too much experience.
    MaLUBEmad Ali wins by early KO.

Unregistered
    Well, if this ever were to happen. Lube would get a beat down. BAD! Yet, he'll post that he took the beating for a charity.
    Poor guy, can't face an honest day. So, mama Lube, how's retirement? From, your posts it seems. It isn't agreeing with you. Now, put the bottle down. Go out for a walk, get some fresh air. Remember to take your medication DAILY! In the morning. Not at night. Cause you need to be on it to face the day.

Unregistered
    Well, if this ever were to happen. Lube would get a beat down. BAD! Yet, he'll post that he took the beating for a charity.
    Poor guy, can't face an honest day. So, mama Lube, how's retirement? From, your posts it seems. It isn't agreeing with you. Now, put the bottle down. Go out for a walk, get some fresh air. Remember to take your medication DAILY! In the morning. Not at night. Cause you need to be on it to face the day.
    Wasn't Lube's boxing nickname KO Pectate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast