Pasco terminated women for having kids - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Ignorance and Bullying .. must be an employee with a vendetta .

Hey azzkicker .. seems as though unregistered's comment stems from a rumor at the district & is a misinformed twit. The truth is it had nothing to do with lies or the PAT. Fact check that you ignorant troll. Check with your training division and stop being a follower. Being you are an employee working with the x man...any day now your number will be called. The point of the post is that you can be a perfect hard working employee and if someone wants you out... you are out. I am sad to see her go. She was a good person and didn't deserve what happen to her.
    Those of us who knows the truth, knows that no one is safe there.

Unregistered
    They went after the wrong sibling, as many of the former good cops/employees (yes, there's a difference) became his target and now out of the job. They need to go after him and Sgts who lie to IA, like the one that rhymes with Poop.

Unregistered

New hires RUN. Find work else where

As someone that has stuck it out here and Nocco is now the third sheriff I've worked for I say this to the new hires. RUN! Find employment elsewhere. This place is the worst it's ever been. Every single person I work with is worried about being fired. There is no such thing a progressive punishment. One human error, yes we are human, and you are fired. Or worse they want to arrest you, pound chest, and show news how transparent we are. I have never posted on here before and this page, in general, is absolute garbage. However, I feel the need to warn anyone new to the agency to look elsewhere where.

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree with you more. I was one of the many who were forced out and regret not jumping ship before the ship sunk. The sad thing is, you never know when you're number is called as you can be the shinning star one moment and be hammered with violations the next. Majority of those who resigned, retired or fired were really good cops and even better employees. You just never know. Get in, get off probation and get something else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more. I was one of the many who were forced out and regret not jumping ship before the ship sunk. The sad thing is, you never know when you're number is called as you can be the shinning star one moment and be hammered with violations the next. Majority of those who resigned, retired or fired were really good cops and even better employees. You just never know. Get in, get off probation and get something else.
    Better yet, don't go. Tell everyone who is looking for a job to steer clear. Until the word gets out about the vindictive pricks running this place, countless more law enforcement professionals will have their careers ruined.

Unregistered
    ES is the new ME. As the new hatchet man he will run off more people like ME, and get a Major position out of it. Then after Nocco can no longer quite the troops fear etc. of ES, he (ES) will quietly resign & allowed to burn off his sick/vaca time like ME. All smoke n mirrors for the true person behind it, Nocco. How else can you pay for all the admin he created plus ILP positions. If you can survive until 2020 great, otherwise get out or don't even submit an app at PSO. And to stay on topic, NM was a Pasco lifer & loved her job, if they will take her out, anyone not connected is gone.

Unregistered
    Finally,Some one who know what is going on. The Pasco county sheriff officer really need to have the entire top take off removed or fired, demotion would be to good for them. 2020 we need to have a new sheriff. I hope some one runs and wins. So please some one do it for the people and the boys and girls in the PSO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12