Trump'a winner - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trump'a winner

Unregistered

Delusional

2020 want happen for 45. These past 8 months has been painfully obvious that will never happen!

Unregistered
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion. But fact is, Trump is the best thing that ever happened to first responders and military.
    Obama set race relations and attitudes about the police backwards.
    He didn't represent the country, or African Americans in general very well now did he? As evident by the fact that Hillary got her ass handed to her.

Unregistered
    Keep on Democrats. Keep on. Trump 2020

Melania Trump fires back at librarian who rejected gift of Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’

Unregistered
    First anniversary of the greatest upset ever. A great year for Police under Trump. But look at what libs did in Virginia to win last night.
    https://youtu.be/nwh6aaktPaw

Unregistered
    Trump asked why we are having all these people from shit hole countries coming here.
    I wonder that also.
    We need to take care of our own people.

Unregistered
    Haiti, El Salvador and Africa are shitholes. The people that come here are good people but their country definetly are shit holes. Nobody wants to go to vacation there and everybody from there wants to come here.

Unregistered
    I’m with you and a Trump supporter, but damn I wish he would think before saying,, the dems will run this into the ground even if it is right cause the dems are haters in there own way

Unregistered
    I support what he says. Remember when Obama’s attorney general Holder called America a Nation Of Cowards regarding race. I was offended.
    If you were offended with Trump calling these Shit Hole countries, shit holes, then tuff stuff.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Three in four Americans said they approved of Tuesday night's State of the Union Address, according to a new poll.
    CBS News says that 75 percent of Americans approved of the speech - which was the first of the Trump presidency.

Trump HAS made America Great Again. And he loves the Police.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast