The Grease - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Grease

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the rumor true? Did someone take annual leave to go work the port today
    If he did, then I applaud him. He's become the businessman that I never thought he'd become. Great use of time to get ahead financially and build the bottom line.

Unregistered
    It’s a shame that anyone would live so far outside of their own means that they HAVE to work that much just to cover the mortgage.

Unregistered

It's a shame?????

It's a shame,,, whoever in Pompano has no life they are more worried about what someone does on his A/L.....

Unregistered
    It's a shame,,, whoever in Pompano has no life they are more worried about what someone does on his A/L.....
    Well now...

Let’s be clear about the “Grease”

1. He runs his mouth too much WAY TOO MUCH

2. He is more interested in NOT doing his job, than simply doing his job.

Gun incident at the District Office bring back memories....... Sarge lost his last marble.... had the “Grease” jumping through hoops to get it taken care of PROPERLY.... like he should’ve the FIRST TIME

3. He acts like a child

Refer to points 1, 2, and 4, & 5

4. He has caused his own friends (people who genuinely care about him), to create distance because of this immaturity

5. He has placed deputies in jepordy because of his selfish behavior...Not to mention himself
    Case & Point:
    Too busy feeding his pregnancy than backing up a D-11 Deputy.... Srage banned him from Fox Diner
    C’mon “It’s a shame?????” Let’s talk finances about this point.... because there could’ve been a but load due to his improper actions that morning

6. Lastly, let’s not even talk about who has any “juice” because there is enough “Grease” to lube the Amtrack
    And it’s not pretty..... Sarge doesn’t need any “juice” because there is simply enough ammunition to “Grease” the “Grease”

Do yourself a favor Mrs “Grease” keep your party planning to party planning and leave police work to those who do police work. It’s a lot simpler this way. We get you wanna defend hubby but there are other incidents that are far worse behavior.

YES ITS A SHAME!!!!!

And YES HE’S A SHAM.....

He should consider himself lucky...

Let the thread go away.....

Unregistered
    Well, my husband is not in A2 anymore, so I guess I was right, no juice! You’re just all kool-aid, no juice. See ya in Hawaii sarg

Unregistered
    Well, my husband is not in A2 anymore, so I guess I was right, no juice! You’re just all kool-aid, no juice. See ya in Hawaii sarg
    No your husband will report to work his A/l has been cancelled due to manpower shortage.
    Better not go AWOL.

Unregistered
    Try it...I dare you. You’ll never stay at another Hilton Hotel........and no more cookies

Unregistered
    Happy Thanksgiving from.......Mexico???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123