Ministry of Information

Ministry of Information

Ministry of Information

It didn't take long for the "New Chief" thread to be deleted. Welcome to ABT Chief. Take a little time and read some of what is posted here. There are plenty of insights available to you, and there are people in this organization that actually know and appreciate this place. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ministry of Information View Post
    It didn't take long for the "New Chief" thread to be deleted. Welcome to ABT Chief. Take a little time and read some of what is posted here. There are plenty of insights available to you, and there are people in this organization that actually know and appreciate this place. Good Luck.

We want Janet back!

Unregistered
    From what I hear we got a good chief. Things are good for us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We want Janet back!
    No we don't......she was the devil that smiled to your face and stabbed u in the back as she twisted her beliefs

Other than doing away with felony bs what else did she do......policies are still a mess but formatted to look good....we are stil a mess......damn I forgot my signature block that we all have now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No we don't......she was the devil that smiled to your face and stabbed u in the back as she twisted her beliefs

Other than doing away with felony bs what else did she do......policies are still a mess but formatted to look good....we are stil a mess......damn I forgot my signature block that we all have now
    I have to disagree with you on this point. She inherited a disfunctional mess, compounded by the ineptitude of dozens of moronic self serving chiefs, directors and others. If it wasn't for JH and TP we would be shaking the bushes trying to find **** pills and fake sunglasses. I only hope the insanity of the past is gone forever. In my office we don't work that stupid crap anymore. 20.165 is the way we operate. We are happy north of Mouseville.