Be proud MDPD - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Be proud MDPD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. Who is that bold headed juiced middle age idiot that keeps appearing in all of these videos? What is his other job, mowing JP's lawn? Please tell that John Travolta of the 21st century to do a day's job once in a while.
    A slug here in the city who used to scam and milk calls. A rookie also. Has a year and a half as a PO only. Knows someone in the city also. Passed probation and then received a nice cushy spot.

Unregistered

Hey bro...

Sorry I took so long to respond to you. While you were seated in front of your computer hating on so many cops I was face f**king the sh*t out your wife. shes pretty good. Send me your address I got a video.

Unregistered
    Sorry I took so long to respond to you. While you were seated in front of your computer hating on so many cops I was face f**king the sh*t out your wife. shes pretty good. Send me your address I got a video.
    Excellent, I was just doing the same to your mom. Said she's tired of being married to your limp d**k father.

Unregistered

Oh yeah

Excellent, I was just doing the same to your mom. Said she's tired of being married to your limp d**k father.
    Keep talking sh*t and I'll go over there and suck your di*k

Unregistered
    Bet you were doing it on duty as well. Seems like dancing and F&$?ng off are your innate qualities mariconcito.

Unregistered
    You posters sound like those on the Miami Police Department forum. It must be the Gimenez effect.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345