Be proud MDPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Be proud MDPD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uranerd View Post
    Lmaoo and you know alot about being tarruuuu!! Why would any LEO be embarassed by this?? There doing this for a cause. Your just mad cause you keep finding new underwear every week in your drawers and your girl says she just bought you a new pack.
    Damn your uneducated. I hope you don't write official police reports. As for calling Ghostbusters, I would call them long before I'd call a bunch of lying losers. I have never called the police for anything and never will.

As for this group of mini blimps. Wasn't Obama supposed to take care of the inner cities? You know, Mr. Yes we can. And no doubt the group dancing in the video are huge supporters of the Obama/Clinton crime organization.

Sorry, not going to happen. As for them dancing maybe they should save that for their weekly revivals and try doing some actual police work that they are paid for.

Unregistered
    You guys killed it

Unregistered
    MDPD you guy's rock it keep it up

Unregistered

Awesome

It's great seeing these guys enjoying them self for a great cause. Sometimes a break off the street is well needed and earned. Not sure why every body is in here bashing them. They are humans that need to let loose sometimes and what better way for a great cause.

Unregistered

Good job my city's protectors

Damn am so glad to see that people that risk their life to save other everyday can enjoy themself as well cause any day could be their last and watching them give their all not just in the streets but in Charity makes me proud to be part in the Community that they keep safe everyday and every night and as for those negative comment really don't really hope for one day your live is gonna be in danger cause it gonna be one of this brace men that gonna save your life and I am sure you'll have some regret for your own word ! MDPD keep the good hard work up and that video was raw don't mind this hater that hate cause you can break it down and am pretty sure those are the same hater with broken down cars life and self opinion of themselves .

Unregistered
    People need to stop hating on these officers while they are trying to do something positive for the community. Until someone doesn't fit on those shoes don't talk because you have no idea what anything it's like.

Unregistered

The hater is a dork

U know its funny how there always has to be a hater... someone envious talking shit. Poor hater officer... he mustve been a tremendo nerd throughout his whole childhood and even more so now. They use take his lunch or lunch money at school, was the ***** of a bully at school and was always probably soft as ****... but now he goes thru an academy, they give him a badge and suddenly he thinks he's a badass and invincible. Its sad that one can even acknowledge a good cause, whether YOU LIKED IT OR NOT. All you officers in that performance were amazing. ESPECIALLY the one u nerds wana call, bald and with a belly. Thats why thats the guy whose running man challenge got the most views and was the same person who they even invited to throw out a first pitch and perform running man challenge at a MARLINS game. The guys got skills. U wish u can brake it down like him and be an officer with charisma and who participates in events that are for THE PEOPLE. Not everything is abusing power and writing tickets. I applaude all you officers who by having some fun and busting some moves. Helped a great cause. Dont pay attention to officer hater the dork...who got picked on at school.

Unregistered
    Oye taruuuu chill out bro let my city enjoy them self before we moonwalk on your face lmao

Unregistered
    we should be proud of cop work and show that not dancing

Unregistered
    This is definitely JP''s department these days. Just reading the comments of some of the uneducated individuals who write comments on this blog full of grammatical errors and justifying activities that have nothing to do with policing makes me realize how dense and obtuse they really are. Maybe their parents did not give them a proper education or maybe they thought they were joining the cast of Hamilton and ended up here. Please take off the brown gown, you are embarassing those who come here to work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast