Outlaws in fire dept
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    The fact that he is an Outlaw and HCFR is old news to HCSO but the incident from Monroe County is recent. Let's see what HCFR says now. They didn't care in the past.

Unregistered
    Amazing to me, that anyone who is a member of a three patch club, is allowed to work for local or state agencies. Truth is HCFR has know about these idiots for many years and done nothing about it. No different than the idiots we have at our agency who are members of three patch clubs i.e.: Iron Pugs/ The Pretenders.
    Gotta give it to HCFR at least they went real deal.

Unregistered
    Damn Howard you gonna take that

Unregistered
    If it’s the same guy he’s been there since 96 or so at the 131st station I believe his name is costa, not new news he probably a high rank by now, knows all the deps in the area and probably has access to all’s info, hcf has known he’s an outlaw for years

Unregistered

Athie 8888

Lets not get started on that complete moron. D4 was blessed to get rid of a tyrant major and tyrant captain a few years ago. Things will be much better here in D4 when he retires too.

Unregistered
    Who cares ? I would rather have a bad ass biker member rush into a fire and drag me out than a 110 pound female or male (so I don't offend anyone)) who probably couldn't even carry your jockstrap. As long as he does his job and doesnt cause issues at the house, then leave it alone.

Unregistered
    Yea right, you are now classified as an idiot am I am not worried about offending you. Can’t believe we hired someone so stupid, or are you really a deputy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares ? I would rather have a bad ass biker member rush into a fire and drag me out than a 110 pound female or male (so I don't offend anyone))
    Why does it just have to be a male or a female? What about the LBGT people? Wouldn't you sleep better knowing that a 6'6" 260lb muscular transexual would rush in to your house and saved your loved ones if a fire broke out... Yeah she might look like Serena Williams and talk like Barry White, but she wouldn't think twice about running into the fire to save your sorry ass. You narrow minded sexist *******...

Unregistered
    Your off duty conduct is just as important as your on. If you think otherwise then you don’t deserve to work in any capacity in public safety. Setting an example is obviously doesn’t compute with others and the fact being affiliated with a criminal organization is not a red flag for you tells a lot about your moral compass as well. Go do something else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast