Dung head Media is dying. - Page 28
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    When the media is no longer objective, the masses suffer. The statue thing is a good example. Where did this sudden outrage come from? After eight years of Obama, you would think it would have been brought up then. Could it be that this originated as a political, democratic ploy, to divide, and raise money? There was a story out there that I seen on one of the TV networks where a ex President of a NAACP Chapter said this statue thing was to gin up supporters and for fundraising. You guys aren't the least bit curious what got this going? The SC shooting, and Charville eluded to racist organizations that these guys were members of. Have we attempting to see if they were. If they were merely sympathizers, could we not say BLM has influenced several people now to ambush and execute cops? I can not believe that there was not footage of how and who started the violence in Charville. The KKK, skinheads, are scum by most peoples accounts, but can a prostitute be raped? Not if reputation is the only criteria. Where there any leftist groups involved in the violence?

Unregistered
    ****We haven't done any reports where we bring it up to my knowledge, then again I don't always watch. It would likely be part of a person or group effort to raise awareness type story****

I know you haven't done any reports of this black on black murder epidemic.
    No one has. You all don't have any balls. No one does. The media is part of the problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Rather than Black Lives Matter addressing the real problem, which would be the dramatic uptick in violent crimes and murders committed by blacks (most frequently against other blacks), they prefer to set their sights on phantom police racism.

Unregistered
    Rather than Black Lives Matter addressing the real problem, which would be the dramatic uptick in violent crimes and murders committed by blacks (most frequently against other blacks), they prefer to set their sights on phantom police racism.
    I don't think they care unless it was a black life killed by police. If that's the case, they should change the name to be honest.

Someone said in a USA Today article
    “Black Lives Matter isn’t just about the loss of life, which is always terrible. It’s about the lack of consequences when black lives are taken at the hands of police.”

The "lack of consequences" to me speaks that they dont think any shooting is justified, or that some aren't and are not prosecuted. If every shooting is suddenly "not justified" then cops won't fire in situations when they need to fire and will either be killed or victims they are trying to help will get killed (or both).
    The environment being set up if not already is that somewhere there will be an LEO who gets killed or hurt because they didnt shoot for fear of becoming a target of riots. This is turning into a world where our youth will see this is happening to them (officers) when they use deadly force and the fear of getting in that situation themselves (becoming that target) will turn away youth from criminal justice careers. I can't imagine what this country would do if no one wanted to work in LE anymore.

Stay safe please sir/mam. Whatever gender you are.

Unregistered
    Well, the legal definition of the justifiable use of force by the police, is the reason a lot of the charges against the police don't result in convictions. To many prosecutors charge and over charge on this cases. What a reasonable officer would do under the same set of circumstances is a hard burden to overcome. Split second decisions have to be made, and they legally do not have to be right. Example, suspect is ordered to show his hands, suspect ignores commands and reaches into his pockets and then suddenly produces, at this very second, its shoot for fear of death or great bodily harm if you don't. After the fact, it was determined, suspect was unarmed, but was attempting to get rid of drugs he had in his pocket. No weapon was involved, but that is not the standard. The vast majority of unarmed suspects being shot by the police, have usually a failure to follow commands, or some degree of physical resistance, that gets them shot.

Unregistered
    Well, the legal definition of the justifiable use of force by the police, is the reason a lot of the charges against the police don't result in convictions. To many prosecutors charge and over charge on this cases. What a reasonable officer would do under the same set of circumstances is a hard burden to overcome. Split second decisions have to be made, and they legally do not have to be right. Example, suspect is ordered to show his hands, suspect ignores commands and reaches into his pockets and then suddenly produces, at this very second, its shoot for fear of death or great bodily harm if you don't. After the fact, it was determined, suspect was unarmed, but was attempting to get rid of drugs he had in his pocket. No weapon was involved, but that is not the standard. The vast majority of unarmed suspects being shot by the police, have usually a failure to follow commands, or some degree of physical resistance, that gets them shot.
    I dont think people will get it without being in the situation themselves. The only way to that is to hold more and more use of deadly force excercises with community. Although I would root for both parties using a heavy, painted black, and loud, cap gun instead of a real gun with blanks to cut any risk of a Mary Knowlton type accident from happening again.

It's easier to criticize someone's decision in hindsight than to make the decision yourself though.

Unregistered
    I dont think people will get it without being in the situation themselves. The only way to that is to hold more and more use of deadly force excercises with community. Although I would root for both parties using a heavy, painted black, and loud, cap gun instead of a real gun with blanks to cut any risk of a Mary Knowlton type accident from happening again.

It's easier to criticize someone's decision in hindsight than to make the decision yourself though.
    Really I guess what Im trying to say is that some people seem to not understand the "uncertainty if armed". They are finding out about the incidents after the fact. Not facing it before the fact.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/dn9PdLZXyQY

Wow!!!!!
    Huuummm. I got soooooo much to say about this I don't know where to start.

Unregistered
    First of all, I'm sorry for this woman's pain.
    I'm sooo glad this happened to CNN.
    Another interesting thing is how she said she was waiting for the Police for 36 hours and they never came. The police? The ones that many a black folk hate ??
    Huuuumm. Interesting.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast