Dung head Media is dying. - Page 27
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That took some digging to put that together. I don't want to know what the story at 0:20 was about but it is kind of odd that their satellite feeds mysteriously get switched (not breaking up signal or freezing) as many times as they have ... when they have during interviews. To be fair it can be switched from multiple places in the building, the satelite owner, the place of origination though.

Unregistered
    CNN is dead. We need to concentrate on MSNBC now. I can't believe they won the ratings this week. MSNBC is more bias and corrupt than CNN.

Unregistered
    Oh I almost forgot, we now go live to a well known Democratic congressman complimenting Trump and Republicans on CNN

https://youtu.be/yeBF0kFTiR0

Unregistered
    Trump is absolutely correct when he says the media turns a blind eye to gang violence. Same with black on black killings. Why is this?

Unregistered
    Trump is absolutely correct when he says the media turns a blind eye to gang violence. Same with black on black killings. Why is this?
    Which media are you talking about? Are we talking about the national networks, small town TV station, big town TV station, small town newspaper, big town newspaper, web only media, radio?

For black on black crime, some folks are in my opinion afraid of being labeled racists. Although when you go to a smaller DMA you will start to see all black on black shootings reported on, descriptions given, mugshots shown, etc. Reality of a problem will start to paint itself (pieces of a puzzle) when you report of seperate instances of it over and over again.

We need more decent father figures in this country, we need God introduced into kids lives, we need to quit losing our minds because we are offended by or don't agree with someone, or get our feelings hurt.

I worry this could be America by 2030
    https://youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

Speaking of losing our SJW snowflake mind when offended ... Milo is coming to Berkeley again!
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/ktvu-local-...75170625-story

Unregistered
    Does the media outlet you work for address the epedemic of black on black violence?

Unregistered
    Or is it safer to just report on the removal of 100 year old statues ?

Unregistered
    I bet the media has a lower approval rating than congress.

Unregistered
    Does the media outlet you work for address the epidemic of black on black violence?
    We haven't done any reports where we bring it up to my knowledge, then again I don't always watch. It would likely be part of a person or group effort to raise awareness type story. Would be doing good to even report on every black on black shooting, more so just all shootings in general.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast