Dung head Media is dying. - Page 24
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The media didn't show anything on that video before the part where the police were forced to drag the man off
    Typical media

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The media didn't show anything on that video before the part where the police were forced to drag the man off
    Typical media
    The videos I've seen start right before (even on the original poster's twitter) the dragger bent over to pick him up. Based off the reports and witnesses that spoke to the media I've seen, he refused to go even for police. The only reason this is blowing up is because he was dragged off and hospitalized, I think United just wants to keep the money coming in for their US and now ... Chinese market (a big $$$ deal for them) which is why they have changed their tone so suddenly and apologized three times.

I know it is being put on as real bad but this isn't a huge deal to me as it could have been, it would be much worse if the guy had been blind, deaf (or both), veteran in uniform, elderly, pregnant, congressman in route to session, developmentally disabled, under 8 years old, mother with young child, etc. ....... that would be a real over inflated (ready to explode) tire of a disaster for them.

This bone has been chewed, Spicer's chemical weapons, Hitler remark on Tuesday is the new bone.

Unregistered
    """I know it is being put on as real bad but this isn't a huge deal to me as it could have been, it would be much worse if the guy had been blind, deaf (or both), veteran in uniform, elderly, pregnant, congressman in route to session, developmentally disabled, under 8 years old, mother with young child, etc. .."""

You forgot one.

Unregistered
    The dragger?

Unregistered
    """I know it is being put on as real bad but this isn't a huge deal to me as it could have been, it would be much worse if the guy had been blind, deaf (or both), veteran in uniform, elderly, pregnant, congressman in route to session, developmentally disabled, under 8 years old, mother with young child, etc. .."""

You forgot one.
    I think what I mentioned would garner a more negative response than if he was just black.

His ethnicity is playing a factor though amongst how the Chinese see it it appears.

Unregistered
    The dragger?
    Cop that dragged him. The uc one. At least I hope he is a cop.

Though the uniformed ones were important too.

Unregistered
    I think what I mentioned would garner a more negative response than if he was just black.

His ethnicity is playing a factor though amongst how the Chinese see it it appears.
    Actually I did just think of one. If he was a surgeon and folks operations (or transplants) got pushed back.

Lets be honest though, if he was a surgeon (or maybe just a doctor like he is) why not fly first class? More room, less of a cramped fart fest to deal with.

Unregistered
    I can't think of ANY reason to say No To a Cop. Obey the orders and deal with the situation later.

Unregistered
    Airlines will pay you up to 1300 on domestic flights and 5000 on international flights if they overbooked you. Don't take the 200 they offer. Demand the 1300. Or 5000. First and foremost obey the cops.

Unregistered
    If Obama was President, he'd say the cops acted stupidly.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast