Dung head Media is dying. - Page 19
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    so you can call Obama a monkey on TV.
    No you can't. If you want to keep your life. You monkey.

Unregistered
    I digress. Back on the topic. Most of the media, 95%, suck. It's a circus. With a bunch of clowns. People don't watch the news anymore like they use to. Just snippets on their phones. The government and the media are both liars.
    Vietnam, watergate, Iran contra, weapons of mass destruction and the holy grail, the mother of ALL LIES, that black people are the victims of violence by cops. Or black people are victims.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I digress. Back on the topic. Most of the media, 95%, suck. the mother of ALL LIES, that black people are the victims of violence by cops. Or black people are victims.
    haha

Unregistered
    If the media won't denounce or so much as even report on how bad Snoop dog's nephews statement on the Presidents wife was , then maybe we should really take the gloves off.

Unregistered
    Fox Host Thinks Snoop Dogg And Bow Wow Should Be Killed For Their Trump Comments

Huuuummmm interesting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I digress. Back on the topic. Most of the media, 95%, suck. It's a circus. With a bunch of clowns. People don't watch the news anymore like they use to. Just snippets on their phones. The government and the media are both liars.
    Vietnam, watergate, Iran contra, weapons of mass destruction and the holy grail, the mother of ALL LIES, that black people are the victims of violence by cops. Or black people are victims.
    Like the soon to be closed Barnum and Bailey Circus? You had a chance to pun there.

You bring up a good topic, it really does feel like a circus atmosphere at times, especially on an election night or when serious stuff is happening, that's when you see what looks like a disorganized circus. I for one am perfectly ok with Entry of the Gladiators being CNN's new theme song though.

I haven't looked at OIS statistics. But several OIS that got caught on video and went viral, and got picked up by the national media, served as an epidemic of "cops killing blacks". Comey said it best that a group of videos serves as an epidemic. With the way people behave though, I will not be surprised if we have another round of Ferguson, Charlotte, Baton Rouge, etc. type protests and riots before the year is up over an OIS. Fortunately, the OIS rioters here in the United States don't seem to be as violent as those in riots of other nations. Ferguson seemed crazy in 2014 but Kiev had it much worse in riot violence then.

God Bless

Unregistered
    Might I ask,

Why out of over 1000 sworn personnel is this department's page so lightly trafficked? This site is a genius idea for LEO to post concerns, comments without being frowned upon or targeted by brass (I've always been in the understanding that police department's are very political places). I see the pages for Broward, Miami-Dade, FHP, Lee County, and so on that are bustling with traffic. Don't get me wrong there are a ton of put downs and Youtube comments section drama there but they have alot of traffic there at least compared to here. I would love to see this thread and site bustling as long as no one spews out info that is supposed to be withheld from public.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Oh maybe because 99.9% of all posts degenerate into insults and name calling? YOU idiot!!! (just kidding)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt1911 View Post
    Oh maybe because 99.9% of all posts degenerate into insults and name calling? YOU idiot!!! (just kidding)
    As much as I've seen it already, I would rather them get on here and bash the media instead of each other. I'm all for constructive criticism, but the fellow officer, deputy, trooper they bash could end up being their closest backup one day when they are getting whooped on the side of the road.

Unfortunately not every civilian will help like the one in Fort Myers did recently.

Unregistered
    Without telling us who you are or who you work for, can you at least tell us your job? Are you a print reporter, camera man, anchor, field reporter, grip?

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast