Dung head Media is dying. - Page 26
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said it in February, and I'll say it again. CNN is going down. You can't continously lie to the American People and have a successful News outlet.
    Glad to see this forum alive again.

I honestly believe that if a national network said "trump is terrible, trump is stupid" all day that they would still live. Their audience though would be 99% people who like hearing that. I wouldn't want want to call them "news" though. If you stay in the middle you will draw an audience from both sides and not just one.

A local station would fall much quicker for pulling mess like this because they already are limited to their DMA numbers for the most part.

Unregistered
    You don't have that problem because local news affiliates don't air hours of opinion-based programming nor bring on guests after every story like the networks do. But you already knew that...

Unregistered
    You don't have that problem because local news affiliates don't air hours of opinion-based programming nor bring on guests after every story like the networks do. But you already knew that...
    Guests get interviewed sometimes for their take but they are usually interviewed in the field and maybe a 15 or so second soundbite of them will go on unless its a really long story or specific political show. Like a local political science professor could be interviewed after a debate as long as they are not endorsing a particular candidate in the interview. Alot of stories your local affiliates run aren't contributor opinion material.

A big thing though is time. CNN has much more of it.

Unregistered
    Can of whoop ass

https://youtu.be/nhRdS8orpLI

Unregistered
    Actually I think the recent reviews of the CNN app are more interesting to say the least, not to forget though all the new Trump beating up CNN gifs.

Literal Whoop Ass
    https://youtu.be/KPKXvPVn7Es

Unregistered
    CNN, MSNBC, CBS,ABC and NBC have all treated police officers unfairly.

Unregistered
    They pushed that false narrative that black people are victims of police brutality. That's a damn lie.

Unregistered
    They pushed that false narrative that black people are victims of police brutality. That's a damn lie.
    Well right now they are too busy talking Russia and the lawyer Natalya to push it. North Korea will probably get talked about more and more too since their latest missile stayed in the air long enough to reach Alaska. Not to mention the 2018 Winter Olympics take place right next door to NK.

Unregistered
    The media is NEVER too busy to push their race baiting lies about fake black victimization, which is the greatest lie of OUR generation.

Unregistered
    The media is NEVER too busy to push their race baiting lies about fake black victimization, which is the greatest lie of OUR generation.
    I'd say it depends on which media.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast