PBA has won receiving 73 percent of the vote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA has won receiving 73 percent of the vote

Now it is us to the 73 percent of you to join and organize your bargaining unit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now it is us to the 73 percent of you to join and organize your bargaining unit.
    Even to a a layperson....What the Hell does that mean?

Unregistered
    Upon decertification the teamsters will stop taking you dues out of your check. Call PBA to get your membership started. Dues is 17.52 a paycheck.

Unregistered
    Upon decertification the teamsters will stop taking you dues out of your check. Call PBA to get your membership started. Dues is 17.52 a paycheck.
    PBA Number 1800 733 7322

Unregistered
    Even to a a layperson....What the Hell does that mean?
    I concur, WTF????

Unregistered
    What do we get for $17.52 a paycheck? A travel mug????

Unregistered
    What do we get for $17.52 a paycheck? A travel mug????
    Maybe you can get back what you lost if you have been around for the last 18 years and paying attention. Unless your a minority protected by federal law, your white boy ass could and would be fired. The other agencies kept their discipline with cause rights who stayed with PBA. It can't get any worse.

Unregistered
    Damn teamster reps should be paying everyon's PBA dues for pushing such a worthless union on for all these years.

Unregistered
    Maybe you can get back what you lost if you have been around for the last 18 years and paying attention. Unless your a minority protected by federal law, your white boy ass could and would be fired. The other agencies kept their discipline with cause rights who stayed with PBA. It can't get any worse.
    What can I get back? What did I lose? Why would I be fired because I'm white? Another words, I do not have a clue what you wrote. Can we try proper English and not CO talk, Jethro?

Unregistered
    So, when does PBA take over and can we dump the worthless Teamsters on Monday morning?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast