New K9 - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New K9

Unregistered
    Hey moron that keeps "rooting" for her. Clearly you dont work here and you dont know her. I love your little fantasy world where "she must be good because she got the spot." Haaaaa, thats some funny shit. By the way k9 handlers are supposed to get x15's so please stop acting like its an award if she lucks into a catch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey moron that keeps "rooting" for her. Clearly you dont work here and you dont know her. I love your little fantasy world where "she must be good because she got the spot." Haaaaa, thats some funny shit. By the way k9 handlers are supposed to get x15's so please stop acting like its an award if she lucks into a catch.
    Dude we get it. She wouldn't give you a piece. No one's impressed.

Guest123r5668
    For those of us that work at the agency we know what occurred. She couldn't pass the K9 course and the sergeant of the unit proposed his two choices up the chain and when it got to the major of patrol operations, he sent it back down saying KJ was to be put on the list instead of another deputy that had not only passed the course, but passed it for the second time. When there was resistance from the unit on the forced choice the major didn't care and forced it through to the sheriff. The deputy that was passed over for the second time had a grievance meeting with the sheriff who was upset about how things went down between the major and the k9 unit. An extra spot was added for the deputy that had been passed over and here we are. This is nothing new in today's law enforcement climate. More qualified candidates will be passed over whether it's nepotism, to fill a quota, to get good PR attention, etc.

Unregistered
    That is 100% true. Now we just wait for the "i guess she wouldnt give you any reply". Or the "well she got the spot she must be good." What a joke, i would love to know who really thinks shes so hot or is a good cop. I think its her and her boyfriend defending her on here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest123r5668 View Post
    For those of us that work at the agency we know what occurred. She couldn't pass the K9 course and the sergeant of the unit proposed his two choices up the chain and when it got to the major of patrol operations, he sent it back down saying KJ was to be put on the list instead of another deputy that had not only passed the course, but passed it for the second time. When there was resistance from the unit on the forced choice the major didn't care and forced it through to the sheriff. The deputy that was passed over for the second time had a grievance meeting with the sheriff who was upset about how things went down between the major and the k9 unit. An extra spot was added for the deputy that had been passed over and here we are. This is nothing new in today's law enforcement climate. More qualified candidates will be passed over whether it's nepotism, to fill a quota, to get good PR attention, etc.
    That's a complete lie. She passed the K9 course. You pull the score sheets showing she did not pass and then may be we will listen to your crap. You cant cause the fact is the sheets show she passed. What those of us who work at the agency know is that there was woman haters who tried to keep her from getting the job and the brass put the stop on there attempted fix. Show me where the extra spot is. Who was more qualified that was passed over. Did the K9 trainers pass her through the K9 school without her really passing. If they did then they should be fired. Did someone fake the tryout score sheets showing she passed. If they did then fire them to. If she passed the tryouts and passed the school then she is qualified and STFU.

Unregistered
    KJ had another catch yesterday so what you woman haters saying now. Keep making up your lies. BTW she is hot too. Jealously is a bit*ch.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910