New K9 - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New K9

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She makes bad arrests
    Your just jealous cause she makes arrests while you sit on your azz and moan. Who have you reported her bad arrests to keyboard warrior?

Unregistered
    The fact that anyone would defend her as a hard worker shows the state of our troops.

Unregistered

lol

she's doing a fantastic job in k9 amirite?

what an embarassment. our team sure is strong compared to other departments!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    KJ is anything but lazy. Having worked with her, I can say that she is significantly better than the majority of females in the road.
    There were better picks in the pool of females. But the sad thing is that you think like that. They should pick the best they have. The fact she is a female should have nothing to do with it. She's scared of her own shadow and will get herself hurt. Her first catch was a joke. Haven't seen her do shit since.

Unregistered
    Hey jerky I bet you won't say that to her face. Why should she turn down the spot? I bet u never worked $hit but the road.

Unregistered
    an a$$ kisser in the post above. typical ^^^^^^^^^^^

Unregistered
    Its a dangerous game to let someone who was barely yet a cop be a K9. Let alone one who is clueless. All for the sake of having a female in that position. Good call Daddy Dan.

Unregistered
    . Absolutely I don't care what you think about sexism feminism it's a hard enough job as a cop being a female but a k9 you have to be stronger and more athletic because you have to control a beast and suspect sometimes alone. No place for a woman, nothing against her personally, but same reason women arent in special operations operation in military.

Unregistered
    They were going to push her through re gardless. She couldnt pass the tryout and she is immature/officer safety nightmare. The sad part is we have several females that could actually do the job, so pathetic.

Unregistered
    It's her squad I feel bad for. No one wanted her and now they are stuck with her.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast