New K9
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New K9

Unregistered

New K9

I have seen this place make questionable moves in the past but the new female k9 is just unbelievable. What happened to having to be an exceptional, hard working deputy before you were ever considered for that spot. She has always been lazy and she has no clue what she's doing. Im gonna sit back and watch this implode. Great job!

Unregistered
    Why would you wanna work with a group of mutineers?

Unregistered
    Oooh, think that's bad? just wait and see the newest SND

Unregistered
    You are all predictable. I didn't expect everyone to like the K9 picks, but your responses are predictable. You should have faith in the process, unless you have no clue that there is a process. In which case you are ignorantly chastising something you do not understand. You cannot predict who will do well or who will fail until they have been truly tested. Only then will you know. But only then will the person worthy of respect be the bloodied gladiator who was brave enough to step on the field and try. Not the spectator who is so very brave from the safety of the stands. You should stick to your job spectator, just cheer or be silent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are all predictable. I didn't expect everyone to like the K9 picks, but your responses are predictable. You should have faith in the process, unless you have no clue that there is a process. In which case you are ignorantly chastising something you do not understand. You cannot predict who will do well or who will fail until they have been truly tested. Only then will you know. But only then will the person worthy of respect be the bloodied gladiator who was brave enough to step on the field and try. Not the spectator who is so very brave from the safety of the stands. You should stick to your job spectator, just cheer or be silent.
    Shut up Justin! We know how you earned your spot!

Unregistered
    Well one of the "gladiators" couldnt complete several parts of the test and another "gladiator" demanded to speak with Cesar after not being initially chosen.

Unregistered
    Well one of the "gladiators" couldnt complete several parts of the test and another "gladiator" demanded to speak with Cesar after not being initially chosen.
    THEY ARE NOT "GLADIATORS" BY ANY STANDARDS! More like "entitled".

Unregistered
    You left out snitches, and crybabies!

Unregistered
    KJ is anything but lazy. Having worked with her, I can say that she is significantly better than the majority of females in the road.

Unregistered
    KJ is anything but lazy. Having worked with her, I can say that she is significantly better than the majority of females in the road.
    She makes bad arrests

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast