Huge Elephants in the room - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dumba$$es

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some are very cute, but guys, you gotta quit showing your junk. You will be the one that gets hosed.
    Some of you must be proud of your stuff. Do you add the caption "say hello to my little friend?" It is always interesting to hear about deputies cheating on their wives with dispatchers, and then getting caught. But its just as bad to hear about dispatchers cheating on their husbands. Some of it even happens on duty. The influence of some higher ups have trickled down.

Unregistered
    Blah-de-bee-bee, blah blah blah-be-dee-, blooh-blah. Nothing but a bunch of hippity-hooblah. Cowards are like some that lead from behind and hide behind others or computers. They write those posts to stir up garbage. None of them would go to the person and ask what happen. They assume the worst, like the already mentioned cowards that lead from behind. Those same people are usually unqualified for the positions they are in which says nothing has ever changed, now will it ever. *****, gripe and moan. Talk trash behind people's back. Even if the subject matter is a turd why air the dirty drawers on this website? Whenever promotions, hirings, firings, or even high profile events occur, nothing is spared this site. Oh, there was only "1" person to get paper, and it was given by an unqualified person whose career has been from the safety behind you others and has a tendency to jump to conclusions. But you don't see the recipient of the paper raising hell. There were no IA's, no admin leaves, no suspensions and no drama except for what was posted here. Even ex deputies arent safe Blah-de-bee-bee, blah blah blah-be-dee-, blooh-blah and hippity-hoo blah is all I read.

Unregistered

Yep

Blah-de-bee-bee, blah blah blah-be-dee-, blooh-blah. Nothing but a bunch of hippity-hooblah. Cowards are like some that lead from behind and hide behind others or computers. They write those posts to stir up garbage. None of them would go to the person and ask what happen. They assume the worst, like the already mentioned cowards that lead from behind. Those same people are usually unqualified for the positions they are in which says nothing has ever changed, now will it ever. *****, gripe and moan. Talk trash behind people's back. Even if the subject matter is a turd why air the dirty drawers on this website? Whenever promotions, hirings, firings, or even high profile events occur, nothing is spared this site. Oh, there was only "1" person to get paper, and it was given by an unqualified person whose career has been from the safety behind you others and has a tendency to jump to conclusions. But you don't see the recipient of the paper raising hell. There were no IA's, no admin leaves, no suspensions and no drama except for what was posted here. Even ex deputies arent safe Blah-de-bee-bee, blah blah blah-be-dee-, blooh-blah and hippity-hoo blah is all I read.
    Ummmm she got let go, my friend. I'd say that was pretty harsh punishment. Oh, wait.... it's because she showed off the pics while on duty. I'd say this post should serve to warn the dumb ass deputies who can't keep it in their pants and who can't refrain from cheating on their wives.

And one of them is about to get married. What the HELL???

Unregistered
    Somedays:in,dispatch it smells like that time of the month. other times It smells like a stale fart.

Unregistered
    Somedays:in,dispatch it smells like that time of the month. other times It smells like a stale fart.
    In other words, you are attesting that dispatch stinks.

Unregistered
    Did the dispatcher return the favor.
    Ummmm
    she got let go, my friend. I'd say that was pretty harsh punishment. Oh, wait.... it's because she showed off the pics while on duty. I'd say this post should serve to warn the dumb ass deputies who can't keep it in their pants and who can't refrain from cheating on their wives.

And one of them is about to get married. What the HELL???

Muddy Ramirez
    Did the dispatcher return the favor.
    Word on the street is that she gave him a Dirty Sanchez.

Unregistered

Toot

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Ramirez View Post
    Word on the street is that she gave him a Dirty Sanchez.
    ...or a rusty trombone

Unregistered
    ...or a rusty trombone
    Damn what a lucky ba$tard!

Unregistered
    Their not fat. Some are cute. The deputies won't leave them alone. One dispatcher showed off the Johnson pics sent to her. Someone got jealous.
    Actually it is a big no-no to discuss political stuff on duty, but Sheriff Johnson already won...I dont get it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast