Unregistered
    Happy valentine's Otis you old twinkle toes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next thing I know you were in my underwear, right there
    Your hair, not shaved, look like the hochi min trail
    Eew eew, so nasty
    Still got it up in my head, you were passing gas like a rotten egg
    I ain't ever smelled anything like it -my floor -the way -you wore -my eew eeew dirty underwear
    Some of the worst posts I've read in my many years on this earth.

Unregistered
    Fire TG and tell him he's fired.

Unregistered
    Fire TG and tell him he's fired.
    That is the funniest posts on LEOAFFAIRS! Stupid? Yes but funny!

Unregistered
    Well, the truth hurts. That's all you got? Poor misinformed, uneducated soul. You talked so tough and it took the factual truth to get your racist spirit to come out itself. Pathetic.
    Shut up you roody poo candy ass boogy woogy bug eyed Jesse Jackson wannabe jabron trying to do the boogle loo!! Go change your nasty drawers that you 'pootet in.'

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Hamilton View Post
    Ok. I got up here because I was told that there were probably references to me on this thread. I read the entire thread and I can see where there could be some truth to that. So, just in case you are referring to me, let me be me. I keep it 100 ALL of the time and I don't have a problem telling people that. I mean NOBODY. Let me start there. With that being said, I won't entertain any of the anonymous cowards that post a response because if they had the gonads (I understand some were not born with those) then they would step up and not talk crap behind a thread like this. I believe someone mentioned that some of those same people hug my neck and smile in my face. Yep, I can believe that. I also believe what they said as well. They do so because they already know (drop the mic and leave it there on that subject).

As for the thing with the Detention Administration. I will do what I always do in a public arena. Use my intellect and maintain my professional stature. Only the people I talk to know my position and that is between us. My position on the comment about the Chief and the assumption that "they" listen to me. Please, I don't have any pull. But I will say this. Everything that he said he would do when it came to things I asked about, he did. That goes a long way with me no matter how other people feel about it. That supports those pictures on the wall in the training room that have integrity, honor...etc. So whatever on that.

As for the other BS. If you want to know. Ask me. You know where I am. Someone said at the courthouse getting donuts. Tell you what. How about I'm making the Doh...Nut! Get on my level. To the person that said I trained them and taught them some things. I appreciate that. That is what I do. Just like someone mentioned about someone else. I have had ONE discipline in the almost 18-19 years that I have been there. That one was bogus and CPL JC (who is now what we call an officer in the military...lol) cried as she was forced to give me that written counseling. She even told them it was wrong and they couldn't do it per policy. So before you go talking about something, know what you are talking about. As for others who you say didn't have any discipline.....you betta check their records again. Been there a long time. I definitely know better.

Oh, I almost forgot. The person with the courthouse crack and the jail deputy crack. You probably mediocre anyway as a Deputy. With that being said, I then KNOW you probably couldn't cut it in corrections. Scary probably.

In closing, I would like to say that if NON of those references were for me. Then this entire post is mute and I have wasted my time. If the references were towards me, then I hope I answered some of your questions and I guess I have lived up to what that one person said about me. IF your questions weren't answered, then feel free to contact me at my 393....well, if you important enough, you know the rest. Thank you and goodnight.

P.S. Like I said before. Instead of being a coward and sending anonymous BS. Post your name or just contact me. I have no problem with either one. PEACE! ONE LUV!
    Dear Kareem of Wheat,

Thank you for your insight you Hillary/Obama criminal loving fool! Shut up you roody poo candy ass boogy woogy bug eyed Jesse Jackson wanna be Al Sharpton shark sh!t mouth.

Unregistered
    Jungle bunny music

Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*

Got ma thang in ma thong*
    Got ma booty in da air
    Got my thang all stanky
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*

Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*

Ma boo be a thug from jail
    He be liking dem grits
    Got my thang all stanky
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*

Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga*
    Shooga*Booga Ooga Booga

Unregistered

Unregistered
    That's f#cked up!! But funny!

Unregistered
    Amok Amok Amok Amok Amok Amok! Senior Sanderon Sister, she is good. The other two? Redhead is dirty because of who she associates with off duty and a crybaby.. The other is dumb as a box of chocolates in the middle of an inferno. Both are backstabbing b.....es.
    Dirty? Who she associates with off shift? Hmmm.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast