To Sheriff H
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Sheriff H

Unregistered

To Sheriff H

On his retirement, I dedicate this to Wendell as he tip toes away. My ni@@a!

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=TXjGxQiopio

Unregistered
    Not sure if you knew it would take us to your YouTube page there Robert.

Unregistered

No

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure if you knew it would take us to your YouTube page there Robert.
    You're an idiot. Ashley Voss is no relation to Robert.

Unregistered
    Looks like the link was fixed, took me straight to Robert Holster's YouTube page. Looks like you still feel the need to post here even though you don't work here.

Unregistered
    Looks like the link was fixed, took me straight to Robert Holster's YouTube page. Looks like you still feel the need to post here even though you don't work here.
    You're smoking dope. Stop it before you get caught.

Unregistered
    Looks like you're embarassed Holster. I know lying isn't new to you though.

Unregistered
    I am intrigued by the tactics of former employees who were disciplined, made bad choices, did not get their way or just had a bad attitude to post on this site. They attempt to damage the credibility of employees who kept their record clean and were promoted. They assail employees who are currently employed on a constant basis and blame everyone around them for their mistakes except for themselves. Don't you get tired of waking up each day trying to influence people to think like you do? The sad part is the followers will fall in line with you and then complain they are getting no where in their career because it is everyone else's fault except their own. The good part is the leaders keep moving forward in their career. You can meet at houses, Facebook, bars, text or call each other in an attempt to damage a career if it makes you feel vindicated. We all know who you are, everyone you talk to cannot keep the "plan" a secret and tells someone else. Isn't it time you get a life and move on, you are no longer employed here. Wake up in the morning and tell yourself "you are to blame for your actions" and no one else. Take responsibility for your decisions and quit whining.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff elect can continue the good old boy system and stand on his own two feet or continue in the past. I hope he backs
    his Captains and Majors and allow them to do their jobs and address the bad employees. The employees who typically leave the
    agency are not missed. It is time to hold the employees accountable and make them professional. I see the effect of current
    leadership on our rank, sad to watch them not knowing how to react because of the good old boys. I voted for BJ hoping he
    will not be a politician and play both sides, tell them what they want to hear just to appease them. We will soon know if we will
    be in the same rut.

Unregistered
    quit dreaming, he is just like the one who is leaving. Will talk out of both sides of his mouth. Good old boys rule as usual

Unregistered
    quit dreaming, he is just like the one who is leaving. Will talk out of both sides of his mouth. Good old boys rule as usual
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. You all voted for him so you are stuck with him. I moved to a place far far far far away from Otisto and his beloved baldy Bob.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast