Good day, i just wanted to take a moment to thank the trooper or deputy who pulled me over on Sunday morning 11/06/2016, around 0800 hrs, on I-95, few miles before the North Carolina border. I was driving a 2010 Blue Camaro with white stripe. I am a retired Deputy Sheriff from South Florida. and was carrying. I told him i had a weapon in the car and told him where it was stored, and stated i was a retires Deputy. He asked for my credentials i showed him, he said please drive safe and let me go. This encounter took less then 5 mins. The deputy who pulled me over was very professional throughout the encounter. He extended much appreciated professional courtesy and let me go with a warning. It just shows brotherhood extends over our states and borders. Thanks again. One may ask how fast i was going i had set my cruise control to 82 mph on 70 mph posted speed limit. i thought i was save with 12 over, because here in south Florida we wont even look at you unless you're doing 15 over. Excluding school zones.

Any take care, be safe and god bless.