Now who will run against the corrupt union? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a secret they try to keep it hush hush like the 500k in yearly dues that goes to politicians and lawyers we don't know about
    Just ask to see the books if your a member, I did a couple of times on different things I was wondering about. I called or showed up they guy showed me what I asked about and answered my questions. Took all of about 15 to 20 mins if I just showed up it your right as a member.

Unregistered
    Look I'm almost finished up here in Chicago. I'll be back and run your damn FOP. I'll make it great again. Just like me.
    My stat's and history speck for themselves. Before I left. I got 18 people their staff ranks. Just think what I can do for you now!
    Submarine Airborne: all the way *****es!

Unregistered
    We need someone who is not scare of anyone, tells it like it is and can trust...
    Mansur, Reyes, Mendez, etc.

Unregistered
    Several years later we are still talking about the same thing.

Unregistered
    I say we elect Crespo. Tell him we'll let him look into the FOP finances and he can get a percentage of all the money he can force the crooks like Ortiz who have been stealing our money for years. What do we have to loose? It ain't like we're gonna get a bigger crook than the ones already in there.

Unregistered
    Now now there you know you can't talk about the scams here the Cuban craters administration will come for you

Unregistered
    Kerr for president and Mansour for vice president

Unregistered
    Kerr for president and Mansour for vice president
    Guess you got to wait two more years no one ran against Ortiz and clan they were re elected.

Unregistered
    Guess you got to wait two more years no one ran against Ortiz and clan they were re elected.
    They reelected themselves never even announced the elections lol what a bunch of coooooorupt. Mo-fos

Unregistered
    The mafia will never let go of the power

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast