chirp...chirp... - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Royalty in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not 101, I did not vote for him, I voted for Garcia. Evidently you did not understand the meaning of my post. It's not over yet for Steve Whidden, "The Axe Man Cometh!" I was trying to convey to all of those in uniform that are honest and good to wear their uniform with pride, no matter who is in office! I wore a uniform for 33 years, I did my duty and served my communities. I just want what is best for the county and the Sheriff's Office, the good people of this county deserve no less!
    You, kind madam, are good people...

Unregistered

yikes!

Not as desperate as a criminal behind a transvestite profile.
    Yowsa ! incoming....

Unregistered

The Autumn Ball?

Is that the best you have? You are a highly educated law enforcement officer, and speak with perfect clarity so I figured you could come back with something better than this.

Just face it, you were culled (along with the other misfits) from the HCSO, who you say is the worst agency in Florida. How does it feel to know that even they don't want you?
    Doesnt everyone eventually get culled from HCSO? lol Who cares. Taking shots in the dark, arent you?

Who is who on this board? - this is like a masquerade ball. Lets guess who each is?

Unregistered

Dont place words in my mouth, or anything else! lol

Is that the best you have? You are a highly educated law enforcement officer, and speak with perfect clarity so I figured you could come back with something better than this.

Just face it, you were culled (along with the other misfits) from the HCSO, who you say is the worst agency in Florida. How does it feel to know that even they don't want you?
    HCSO is not the worst agency in Florida. Not to taint the bretheren of Dade, but have you ever heard of Opa-Locka?

I have never once said anything disparaging against the SO, past, present or future prospects. There are always management issues of some sort - choose an administration before or now.

Unregistered

Brother against brother

If you're so honored then why do you keep coming back? Sounds like you just can't let go. Really, it's time to move on. Chalk it up to lessons learned and go about your life. When you keep coming back elecection cycle after election cycle you begin to look a little desperate.
    Who is desperate? Who are you speaking to? This is civil digital war, brothers against brothers. Who said anything about returning - I havent left yet. I did let go, just a moment ago, I let go of my glass, I need a little more red to go with my olives. Get an evaluation for stress related retirement.

Unregistered

Wink Don't be part of the problem.

HCSO is not the worst agency in Florida. Not to taint the bretheren of Dade, but have you ever heard of Opa-Locka?

I have never once said anything disparaging against the SO, past, present or future prospects. There are always management issues of some sort - choose an administration before or now.

Well being that nobody except a select few have ever given their name on here. For all I know you are just one of the regular complainers in this forum. Try not to take everything I've written personally, because when I say the word "you" it's referring to those who have bashed the department or the leadership therein, whomever it may be at the time.

I've gone back and have read all of the previous posts and there is only a small handful of comments that are good about the department. Almost everyone is so negative it's like a cancer that eventually metastasizes (spreads) to the entire agency. Ive even seen comments made to people outside the agency who are only reaching out to try to get hired in Law Enforcement. Be kind to them be a good example. Try to remember back when you first became a LEO, how would likenitbifbsomeone spoke to you the way some have.

I don't know if you work there still, or not, but if you do, take the time to reflect on yourself. Are you a part of the problem or are you part of the solution? If you are part of the problem, why don't you think about what you could do to make things at the HCSO better. Try smiling, try being considerate of other people, try showing compassion for the citizens that you serve, try to do the best job that you know how to do. Quit looking at everyone else and what they have and work on you. Stay away from the negativity, and see if that doesn't change your perspective a little. If your still unhappy, then move on, but don't trash people in the process. Remember you don't want to burn bridges, there may be a time when you might want to come back.

If you are part of the solution then take the time to mentor the newbies, guide them, and show them the right way to be a law enforcement officer. I know it's difficult sometimes, because things don't always go as planned. Your jobs are hard enough out in society (as crazy as it is) without having to worry if the people you are working with even give a darn about you.

Unregistered

Wink

Who is desperate? Who are you speaking to? This is civil digital war, brothers against brothers. Who said anything about returning - I havent left yet. I did let go, just a moment ago, I let go of my glass, I need a little more red to go with my olives. Get an evaluation for stress related retirement.
    I mean why do you keep coming back to this forum?

Unregistered

Why?

I mean why do you keep coming back to this forum?
    Because its like hooking up in the rest stop bathrooms on 75? Ba-dum-dum!

I just cant quit you.

DoesItMatter

Not royalty, just a servant.

You, kind madam, are good people...
    First off, thank you for the compliment; second off, I am no madam. I am a man who wore the uniform with pride for most of my life. I always did what I thought was right, and when I made mistakes, I owned up to it. I never tried to pass the blame to anyone else to save my own hide. Too much of this happens in today's society, not just at the Sheriff's Office, but everywhere! No one can ask anymore than doing your best at whatever you do. From the time we are children we are taught the difference between right & wrong; if you made the wrong choice, then that was what you intended to do, so live with your choices and don't blame others for your mistakes. I don't mean to preach, I just want what is best for Hendry County and the good employees of the Sheriff's Office. Who knows what the future holds for any of us? Maybe one day I will get tired of retirement and try to come back to the uniform, so that I can mentor those in need and help punish those that deserve judgement! Stay safe, watch your 6, and God bless!

Unregistered

You, sir, are good people

Quote Originally Posted by DoesItMatter View Post
    First off, thank you for the compliment; second off, I am no madam. I am a man who wore the uniform with pride for most of my life. I always did what I thought was right, and when I made mistakes, I owned up to it. I never tried to pass the blame to anyone else to save my own hide. Too much of this happens in today's society, not just at the Sheriff's Office, but everywhere! No one can ask anymore than doing your best at whatever you do. From the time we are children we are taught the difference between right & wrong; if you made the wrong choice, then that was what you intended to do, so live with your choices and don't blame others for your mistakes. I don't mean to preach, I just want what is best for Hendry County and the good employees of the Sheriff's Office. Who knows what the future holds for any of us? Maybe one day I will get tired of retirement and try to come back to the uniform, so that I can mentor those in need and help punish those that deserve judgement! Stay safe, watch your 6, and God bless!
    My apology, Sir. Recently the department had what I would deem a 'legacy' retirement. 'She' served under probably every Sheriff of anyone in the department. Infamous, incompetent, incontinent, or just in quiet retirement. I would say she saw them all come and go. She and her family are among the 'goodest' of good people. word.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast