Troop A Flatulence
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Troop A Flatulence

To the trooper ate a waffle house chili and shi+ himself in the courtroom, while on the stand next to the judge: you are an unprofessional moron. I should expect that from S.O. or P.D. but a top state law enforcement officer? You should be ashamed of yourself. Not only was it loud but you stunk up the courtroom. You are a frigging idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the trooper ate a waffle house chili and shi+ himself in the courtroom, while on the stand next to the judge: you are an unprofessional moron. I should expect that from S.O. or P.D. but a top state law enforcement officer? You should be ashamed of yourself. Not only was it loud but you stunk up the courtroom. You are a frigging idiot.
    Elaborate on what you mean by "expecting that from S.O. or P.D"... "and top state law enforcement officer" What make it expected of SO or PD and not expected of a highway patrolman?

Unregistered
    Troll alert!

Unregistered
    Troll alert!
    It happened at the Escambia CountyCourthouse. A female trooper let one go in the middle of testimony. The judge didn't admonish her; in fact he laughed. It wasn't a jury trial, and she didn't stink up the courtroom.

Unregistered
    I can totally see that disgusting fat ass Henderson doing this!!!

Unregistered
    I can totally see that disgusting fat ass Henderson doing this!!!
    That is one disgusting fat tub of goo.

Unregistered
    Considering what an FDLE supervisor was arrested for out there this week, a little toot never hurt anyone.

Unregistered
    Considering what an FDLE supervisor was arrested for out there this week, a little toot never hurt anyone.
    If he winds up in prison, he will never toot again... his farts will sound like when you whisper the word "hah."

Unregistered
    What was he arrested for?

Unregistered
    What was he arrested for?
    diddle ****ing around with a few young boys

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast