Deleting
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleting

Unregistered

Deleting

Recently I feel like this site is monitored by Clinton administration. ..I've never seen so many posts deleted for no reason, no names are mentioned, no bad languafe, just the obvious facts yet everything still gets deleted...it's not even worth anything anymore....

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Recently I feel like this site is monitored by Clinton administration. ..I've never seen so many posts deleted for no reason, no names are mentioned, no bad languafe, just the obvious facts yet everything still gets deleted...it's not even worth anything anymore....
    If you post or email me with the names of threads where deletions that shouldn't have been deleted occurred, I will look into it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

deletions

Does anyone ever remember the names of the posts? You are the one deleting them...shouldn't you know at least? OR why?

I will look into it to the best of my ability and see what is going on .

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered

deleted

.....what happened to the post preceeding yours MOD1? There were no names mentioned. ..this site is becoming a useless joke because of this.

Sysop
    TO THE POSTER COMPLAINING ABOUT DELETED POSTS:

To clarify who I am, my username is "Sysop" (System Operator) and my real name is Chip DeBlock (co-founder of this site).

I just deleted your response to Mod 1 because it violated the posted Terms of Use. I received an email copy of a complaint on your post and, when I checked it out, immediately saw that you violated our Terms of Use by calling a certain lieutenant a "racist". There was nothing else wrong with your post including a link to an article that you imbedded in it.

I don't know who you are (you've chosen to not identify youreself) or about the other posts you've made, but if they were like the one I saw then they should have been deleted too.

My suggestion to you is very simple, Follow Our Terms Of Use. By choosing to label the lieutenant as a racist, you've jeopardized both yourself and this website. Please don't put us in a position where you expect us to pay attorneys to go to court in order to protect your IP address and identity if the LT seeks to claim defamation of character (libel) against you. No matter what you think, even the article did not say that he is a racist. There may be people (including you) who feel he's done things that are racist, but if you're a LEO then you should know better than to write such a difinitive insult. I didn't see any court documents labeling him as such and you failed to use words like "alleged".

If you know me or read my bio, then you know that I'm all about Freedom of Speech and exposing wrong...heck, that's why I started this website. If you want to post a link to the story and summarize what it's about (once), that's ok and I'll guarantee that it remains. If you elect to slam the LT and continue to violate our Terms of Use, please be aware that you are ultimately responsible for what you write and I cannot make any guarantees of protecting you on behalf of the new owners. Just be professional.

Thanks!

Unregistered

deleted

This post wasnt started to get answers as to why posted such as the one you are referring to were deleted...the reasons are obvious. The question was to get the response as to why the ones that have no reason we're deleted...where no names were mentions, not even initials. Although the topic of the conversation was far to obvious for people not to know who it is...however, not violating any of the terms. Including the post about the wasted funds for shirts for personnel....? How does that thread imply anything or anyone? Besides the one who is actually responsible. We are not asking questions we are know the answers to...we are asking them to get your attention and for you to look into it because all of us are frustrated. We have had enough of him at work, but for him to have influence here is just absurd, given this is the only place we can communicate without retaliation.....supposedly.

This post wasnt started to get answers as to why posted such as the one you are referring to were deleted...the reasons are obvious. The question was to get the response as to why the ones that have no reason we're deleted...where no names were mentions, not even initials. Although the topic of the conversation was far to obvious for people not to know who it is...however, not violating any of the terms. Including the post about the wasted funds for shirts for personnel....? How does that thread imply anything or anyone? Besides the one who is actually responsible. We are not asking questions we are know the answers to...we are asking them to get your attention and for you to look into it because all of us are frustrated. We have had enough of him at work, but for him to have influence here is just absurd, given this is the only place we can communicate without retaliation.....supposedly.
    While agree with what Sysop wrote about the prior post violating the Terms of Use, I understand where you are coming from. I am searching for a new moderator and have posted a notice on the Message Board indicating such. I want someone who will remain anonymous, delete only those posts that violate the Terms of Use, and follow the other rules laid out for Moderators.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered

deleted

That's all we can ask for.
    However, does he have access to it meanwhile?

That's all we can ask for.
    However, does he have access to it meanwhile?
    Mod 647 is no longer a moderator and has no access to anything related to www.leoaffairs.com.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast