Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleting

Unregistered

deleted

Thank you. It was long overdue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    TO THE POSTER COMPLAINING ABOUT DELETED POSTS:

To clarify who I am, my username is "Sysop" (System Operator) and my real name is Chip DeBlock (co-founder of this site).

I just deleted your response to Mod 1 because it violated the posted Terms of Use. I received an email copy of a complaint on your post and, when I checked it out, immediately saw that you violated our Terms of Use by calling a certain lieutenant a "racist". There was nothing else wrong with your post including a link to an article that you imbedded in it.

I don't know who you are (you've chosen to not identify youreself) or about the other posts you've made, but if they were like the one I saw then they should have been deleted too.

My suggestion to you is very simple, Follow Our Terms Of Use. By choosing to label the lieutenant as a racist, you've jeopardized both yourself and this website. Please don't put us in a position where you expect us to pay attorneys to go to court in order to protect your IP address and identity if the LT seeks to claim defamation of character (libel) against you. No matter what you think, even the article did not say that he is a racist. There may be people (including you) who feel he's done things that are racist, but if you're a LEO then you should know better than to write such a difinitive insult. I didn't see any court documents labeling him as such and you failed to use words like "alleged".

If you know me or read my bio, then you know that I'm all about Freedom of Speech and exposing wrong...heck, that's why I started this website. If you want to post a link to the story and summarize what it's about (once), that's ok and I'll guarantee that it remains. If you elect to slam the LT and continue to violate our Terms of Use, please be aware that you are ultimately responsible for what you write and I cannot make any guarantees of protecting you on behalf of the new owners. Just be professional.

Thanks!
    ****BEFORE YOU DELETE, READ SYSOP*****Hey y"all please read attachment story, this is accurate reporting featuring a* problem child Lieutenant ,that we call around FMPD as Billy the plumber. Many of us at FMPD believe he is MOD 647 Who is constantly deleting posts on leo affairs -FMPD.

*Billy the plumber I/A-LEO AFFAIRS-COMPLAINT-SUSTAINED-BYE bye !!

Remember to stick to your principles of HEART-HONOR*ETHICS *ACCOUNTABILITY *RESPECT *TEAMWORK. ..We all know that if you do, your daddy Doug Baker will be soooo proud of his boy.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...fmpd/82213280/

*Billy Don't Be A Hero https://g.co/kgs/6XpMWd

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ****BEFORE YOU DELETE, READ SYSOP*****Hey y"all please read attachment story, this is accurate reporting featuring a* problem child Lieutenant ,that we call around FMPD as Billy the plumber. Many of us at FMPD believe he is MOD 647 Who is constantly deleting posts on leo affairs -FMPD.

*Billy the plumber I/A-LEO AFFAIRS-COMPLAINT-SUSTAINED-BYE bye !!

Remember to stick to your principles of HEART-HONOR*ETHICS *ACCOUNTABILITY *RESPECT *TEAMWORK. ..We all know that if you do, your daddy Doug Baker will be soooo proud of his boy.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...fmpd/82213280/

*Billy Don't Be A Hero https://g.co/kgs/6XpMWd
    We have received the following complaint on the above post:

"This is the reason that the user gave:
    Bashing of a known person, name calling, violation of terms of use."

The post does not bash anyone or name call, but simply gives an opinion. There are no violations of our Terms of Use and the poster did just as I suggested in an earlier post on this string (subject). As such, this post will remain as is.

Unregistered
    Dear current Chief,

Please look into the law suit that had been filed with this agency. One in paticular that was settled recently regarding one of our very own lieutenant. He is a nuisance to this agency.

Dear Mod...no name was mentioned.

Unregistered

Sgt

How about looking into Sgt who ran the show? She is trying to get promoted of all things. After throwing everyone under the bus, being completely clueless how to do her job and tearing apart every shift she is assigned to with her biased, rude and unprofessional attidude. Its time for fair practices. When IAs and their consequences will be addressed the same regardless of minority status maybe then things will begin to change....until then this is a swamp.

Unregistered
    How about looking into Sgt who ran the show? She is trying to get promoted of all things. After throwing everyone under the bus, being completely clueless how to do her job and tearing apart every shift she is assigned to with her biased, rude and unprofessional attidude. Its time for fair practices. When IAs and their consequences will be addressed the same regardless of minority status maybe then things will begin to change....until then this is a swamp.
    All this nonsense was created by Doug Baker, and now an outside Chief of Police has to drain the FMPD swamp, and outside Chief just take the damn state test. Even a life skills kid from Royal Palm School on Indian St could pass this state test....geez.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    We have received the following complaint on the above post:

"This is the reason that the user gave:
    Bashing of a known person, name calling, violation of terms of use."

The post does not bash anyone or name call, but simply gives an opinion. There are no violations of our Terms of Use and the poster did just as I suggested in an earlier post on this string (subject). As such, this post will remain as is.
    LMAO bashing of a known person "billy the mustache ride plumber"....now I have a new fictional plumber " jimmy the plumber " except he is part of the backup clog at 10-19... time for extra strength drain-o to help drain the 10-19 swamp.

Unregistered
    Rumor is the chief whenever he does pass the state test will promote salami to deputy chief.

Unregistered
    Lord help us all if that happens. What he needs to do is get rid of all the the lieutenants and captains and hire qualified people outside.

Unregistered
    Lord help us all if that happens. What he needs to do is get rid of all the the lieutenants and captains and hire qualified people outside.
    Salami is well qualified. He created the rule of only 5 rubber gloves in a bag for officers. That right there is supervision

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast