Whaaaaaaaaaa - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whaaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered

Retired Sgt rotunda

Fat man and your toy business, you were retired on duty for more than the last ten years of your career and barely even "worked" before then. On top of that you are retired now and long gone...nobody cares what you think and never did. Do the world a favor and expire already with all your disgusting illnesses and the bag you carry.

Unregistered
    Good to see thin blue line is strong with this department.

Unregistered
    Hey, at one time he had a best friend.

Unregistered
    I know there are no friendships here today. All the old guys are working only for themselves on the backs of those of us with less service time. Sgts have no loyalty, gossipy old hens. "hey I was a Marine....... like that means something. Wannabe real marine Wannabe real Sgt. Retiring on duty must be a Sgt. illness because mine sure is. As soon as one of my apps is accepted I bid you adieu! and this whole place can eat itself up with the hatred I have seen nowhere else in the working world.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Trump!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bid you adieu!
    Who's Adieu? and is he going with you?

Unregistered

What is wrong with you?

First off I do not work at your agency. I just read the posts from the Bay area. I do not know the players involved in this argument I don't know who is right and who is wrong. What disturbs me greatly is wishing the death of another person by a LEO. What is much worse a member or former member of your agency. What the F*ck is wrong with you? You are officially the worst people in the world.

Unregistered
    I was marine look at me! Ole lil red, a legend in his own mind.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was marine look at me! Ole lil red, a legend in his own mind.
    You're a sad, pathetic excuse for a man. Nothing but a weak little lamb too scared to confront the lion. You would be destroyed... Go run along now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast