Whaaaaaaaaaa
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whaaaaaaaaaa

what the.....

Whaaaaaaaaaa

How does a relatively new guy get stripes over a guy who has been here forever? SWAT/CID experience, more training class hours than he has even been here? what what the thinking behind that? Anybody check the meds on Admin?

Unregistered
    Well I will tell you how. You don't get the promotion if you have been a slug your whole career. Being the best lazy ass wins very little. He has very little value to the Department and should be working at a 7-11, midnight shift. That's how.

I have worked with this "officer" and forgot he was on the squad. I saw him at briefing, heard him go 10-40, saw him at the end of shift. That's about it. Who would want those traits in a Corporal?

Unregistered
    Who stays up that late to post stuff? Besides I thought Caleb was sasquatch. You heard stories about him but you never really saw him to prove he existed.

Unregistered
    Ease up, He's a good guy who just not interested in exerting himself. Let him be he is hurting no one.

Unregistered

Both lazy

It's not what you know.. but who you blow.

Unregistered
    Haters in the building? Why don't you cry some more?

Unregistered
    Or better yet speak up in person. . . Oh yeah that's right, no balls.

Unregistered
    Aww must be the ginger kid who thought his besty was going to get it. Maybe they thought he was as bad as you were. One mistake is bad enough don't amplify it.

Unregistered
    Umm that would be a NO. Sgt. C has no real friends, just people he acts like he is friends with but he really doesn't give a sh*t for anyone at the station. He'll fake friend you if he thinks it'll work out for him. (ask the Deputy Chief.)

Unregistered
    You guys really pass the slams around. No one target, everyone gets some.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast