Whaaaaaaaaaa - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whaaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know there are no friendships here today. All the old guys are working only for themselves on the backs of those of us with less service time. Sgts have no loyalty, gossipy old hens. "hey I was a Marine....... like that means something. Wannabe real marine Wannabe real Sgt. Retiring on duty must be a Sgt. illness because mine sure is. As soon as one of my apps is accepted I bid you adieu! and this whole place can eat itself up with the hatred I have seen nowhere else in the working world.
    The hatred you see is the hatred you spew. You add nothing of value and are a disgrace to the uniform. Do everyone a favor and bid your adieu. This place will be far better without you.

Unregistered
    Confront the lion? Bwhahahhaha, thank you . I just spit out my coffee. That was great!! Raawrr you big tough guy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Confront the lion? Bwhahahhaha, thank you . I just spit out my coffee. That was great!! Raawrr you big tough guy
    So what are you waiting for?

Whip whip, nae nae
    Im waiting to join the local mma school

Unregistered
    Look for your balls while you're there.

Unregistered

Connor mcgregor

Once I join, i will post pics on social media and wear mma shirts to prove to other people I am a certified bad a$$

Unregistered

Cool

Carrot top Gracie?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123