Another Pensacola FDLE Arrest? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What an embarrassment. Tampa news is all over this now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7E9odtVRQI

Unregistered
    Just a matter of time before the Escambia SO hires at PROC embarrass the agency again. VC, MB and others will certainly do it. Extortion and lying in a insurance fraud case are two examples.

Unregistered
    Just a matter of time before the Escambia SO hires at PROC embarrass the agency again. VC, MB and others will certainly do it. Extortion and lying in a insurance fraud case are two examples.
    Santa Rosa Sheriff's Office is the one doing the case against the FDLE Special Agent McMullen. They have more experience than anyone at FDLE and are the right bunch to be heading this up.

The only Sheriff's Office hires FDLE gets are the misfits or guys that have problems at the S.O! With the pay at FDLE and the fact that the Agency has become a joke is why that's all they're going to get. Why else would anyone from a county or local agency leave to go there? We chuckle every time we hear FDLE is showing up for something.

Unregistered
    Santa Rosa SO starts at 31k.......tip of the spear they are....no doubt!!!!! They must borrow lunch money from FHP....lol

Unregistered
    Santa Rosa SO starts at 31k.......tip of the spear they are....no doubt!!!!! They must borrow lunch money from FHP....lol
    Remind me again who's investigating who for child molestation....

Unregistered
    Remind me again who's investigating who for child molestation....

How quickly you little local boys forget. How about this one http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...2/posts?page=5

I could post more but I think you get the point. It happens and can happen in any agency. As for the pay, FDLE does have good pay in North Florida and the panhandle. How many agencies are starting guys out at $46K with excellent and cheap benefits?

Unregistered
    Lol.....ouch!!!

Unregistered

How quickly you little local boys forget. How about this one http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...2/posts?page=5

I could post more but I think you get the point. It happens and can happen in any agency. As for the pay, FDLE does have good pay in North Florida and the panhandle. How many agencies are starting guys out at $46K with excellent and cheap benefits?

WOW 120 counts!!! Maybe that will shut them up!! People who live in a very large glass house shouldn't throw stones!!!

Unregistered
    I don't think none of us should be throwing stones when it comes to predators in our ranks. We all hope they are not there but sadly they are hidden in every profession but when found in LE it makes it that much worse. As for using this one case to justify attacking FDLE really made that one poster look like what he/she is...... ignorant at best but probably just plain stupid.

Unregistered
    I don't think none of us should be throwing stones when it comes to predators in our ranks. We all hope they are not there but sadly they are hidden in every profession but when found in LE it makes it that much worse. As for using this one case to justify attacking FDLE really made that one poster look like what he/she is...... ignorant at best but probably just plain stupid.
    Use one case to justify???? Isn't that what the Justice system does to keep 900,000 people on the registry?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12