Joke - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joke

Capn Jack

Hurry hurry hurry

EB GD, No amount of scrambling is going to fix it. This can't be hidden. I believe when someone tries to replace what's illegally missing, it's called falsifying/tampering. We see you every day scrambling back and forth. Front of building to the back. Do the right thing, tell them the truth, and hope for the best. Do the math. The reporter spoke to TWELVE current and former employees. Uh ohhhhhh. A few people aren't who you thought they were or as loyal. Fortunately it's too late to hurt anyone else.

Unregistered
    Heard subpoenas were served today on active and former employees. Heard the Chief has hired a lawyer and refused to be interviewed by FDLE.

Who all got subpoenas?

Unregistered
    You heard wrong, the investigation is over. FDLE found no criminal charges. It showed that the news makes things worse when all it was that people got butthurt and tried to get people in trouble of drama and copies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You heard wrong, the investigation is over. FDLE found no criminal charges. It showed that the news makes things worse when all it was that people got butthurt and tried to get people in trouble of drama and copies.
    This is yet another lie Chief. Please do what I did and call FDLE at (813) 878-7300. The said there are active investigationS involving the department. Notice the S. I only asked if they were still investigating Port Richey Police Department. They asked me to call back in an hour. When I did I spoke to a "supervisor" who said. "There are active investigations involving the Port Richey Police Department. It is our policy not to comment on them until the investigations are complete."

Unregistered
    Get a grip mouth breather. Noah posted the investigation was over. No active investigations are on going. The report can be found online troll.

Unregistered
    I note that you are "S"tupid. FDLE isnt going to let anyone, let alone a keyboard warrior, know an investigation is going on. Give it up. Nothing as been served. Your boy is back. Its over. Stop trying to start something from nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12